Price Of Concrete - Metal Building

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Price Of Concrete - Metal Building

What’s the going rate for concrete (typical thickness & reinforcement) for a metal building? We’re starting to get the ball rolling and are trying to get a better idea of cost.

crazy high just like everything else right now.

Comment

$7 a sq ft is the best I found around waco. The guy has no showed 3 times and everybody else says they’re 2 months out. Hopefully you have better luck than me.

Comment

We paid $5.50/sqft but only because it was in our contract from a year ago. They told us the going rate now is closer to $6.50. That’s south of Houston.

Comment

130-140 a yard of concrete

Comment

I did a small 450 Sq ft addition a couple of months ago. I did the labor, paid for the rebar and concrete ($104 a yard), and hired out the finishing and it came out to $ 4.66 a sq.ft.

Comment

Originally posted by be12hunt View Post
              We paid $5.50/sqft but only because it was in our contract from a year ago. They told us the going rate now is closer to $6.50. That’s south of Houston.
              I need this guys name and number.

Comment

Thanks for the responses, guys. Are those prices materials & labor?

Comment

Buddy of mine owns a concrete business up north. Concrete is up $8-10 per yard and steal has almost doubled in price.

Comment

Originally posted by Larryf250 View Post
                    Buddy of mine owns a concrete business up north. Concrete is up $8-10 per yard and steal has almost doubled in price.
                    And that would be how much per yard and how much per ton?

Comment

$145 a yard and $.50 each side of $7 a sq ft. For flat work.

Comment

Working...
                      X