Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

She will be just fine. Don't watch CNN

Comment

My wife was 37 weeks when she got COVID. She probably felt bad for a day or two. Everything was fine.

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
        😂🤣😂
        The man is looking for words of experience and wisdom from a group (that mostly) is notorious for such things. Richard craniums need not participate

OP. Peace and blessings to you, your daughter and family. Pregnancies are nerve racking typically anyway but I know these times feel different. Look up and forward to the coming blessing, don't allow the negative creep in. Praying for peace, comfort and the Lord's protect.

Comment

Originally posted by camoclad View Post
          The man is looking for words of experience and wisdom from a group (that mostly) is notorious for such things. Richard craniums need not participate

OP. Peace and blessings to you, your daughter and family. Pregnancies are nerve racking typically anyway but I know these times feel different. Look up and forward to the coming blessing, don't allow the negative creep in. Praying for peace, comfort and the Lord's protect.
          Thanks. Nerve racking it is.

Comment

Lord God, we pray for peace and comfort and protection for this family. It's in your hands, guide the caretakers hands and decisions, and we will glorify you because you are the Great Physician and know every molecule in existence and every purpose.

We love you, we love each other, in Jesus name we pray. Amen

Comment

Originally posted by camoclad View Post

Why did you quote me, instead of the guy that made the joke? Did you see my other post? Seemed like pretty good advice.
              Last edited by oktx; 02-08-2022, 12:23 PM.

Comment

My daughter tested positive for it while pregnant, she never got sick and neither did my other 2 grandkids. My son in law, my wife, my other daughter and other son in law and myself all got it and were a little sick for 2 days and got over it.

Comment

My wife has had it twice with our daughter. First time 8 weeks and then at 25 weeks. All is good so far, she is due March 18th.

Comment

My wife is due July and had COVID a month ago. Everything is fine thus far. Main thing Dr. Stressed with us was to monitor fever and stay hydrated. We have another checkup today. It’s stressful but wasn’t terrible.

Comment

My niece had it while pregnant last year. She and baby are both healthy. Prayers sent for you your family.

Sent from my SM-A716U using Tapatalk

Comment

Delta variant buddy wife had it. She was hospitalized in icu for a week baby came out perfectly healthy. Moronic variant haven’t seen many issues in pregnancy. My wife just got over omnicorn it was flu like so you still need to be careful as being pregnant with the flu is dangerous. Mostly due to dehydration

Comment

Pregnant contractor lady in mid 20s had it during 2nd trimester during 2020 summer…baby and momma are fine.

God bless you and yours Mr3000.

Comment

Thank You all for your responses.

Comment

My wife had covid and was totally fine. Shes due soon. Now later on she does have gestational diabetes and mild preeclampsia which I guess the preeclampsia is higher risk if you've had covid. Shes fine so far though

Comment

My wife got Covid mid pregnancy and it was nothing more than a bad cold for her. She did have a severe headache but that was the extent. Now momma and baby are all good.

Comment

Working...
                                X