Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who made it this far without ever wearing a mask?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Requirement here at work.

Comment

Have not worn one and won't start now. I pushed out a couple appointments because of it.

I did work from home for a month when this whole thing kicked off. Not because I was afraid, but because my wife kept our son home for a month, and I couldn't make her deal with him all by herself the entire day.

Comment

I have worn a mask exactly one time. I had to go to Costco and they are mandating masks.

Other than that, no.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Only at the doctors office.

Comment

me

Comment

Not once and not planning on it. Wife wanted to take daughter somewhere this weekend that required them, told her to pick another place.

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Originally posted by Filletem View Post
                No I refuse. Heading out for Yellowstone tomorrow the wife insist on taking them Incase we run into a place that requires a mask. I told her you will be going in alone. I have the transfer tank full and will be driving straight through Colorado so I figure it won’t be a problem.
                Just admit your not going to drive straight through Colorado without at least one stop.....

Comment

Nope.

Comment

Broke my string yesterday. My in-laws' church was honoring my FIL and my wife and I went. I was told everyone in this church had to wear a mask. Out of respect for my in-laws, I wore it. Except, the priest didn't wear one and even celebrated communion without one. No one could give me a good reason for him not wearing a mask. BTW, I'm not catholic so I didn't get near the priest.

Comment

I haven't,and don't plan to.

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

yeah...stick it to the man!

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                          I have worn a mask exactly one time. I had to go to Costco and they are mandating masks.

Other than that, no.
                          Same. I had to go there to get my annual rebate check cashed. We shop a Costco a bunch but will not be back until this is over. At first we avoided it because of the shear number of people there. If this plague was so contagious, figured it was a bad place to be. We moved our business to Sam's because they are less crowded and have remained there because of the mask policy.

Their stores. Their rules. I have no problem with that and I won't speak ill of people who choose to wear masks. It just takes me to a place emotionally I don't want to go to. I don't want this as my "new normal". I will return when they change their policy back.

Comment

No mask,no hand sanitizer, shook hands, but do stand farther apart then I did before it all happened

Comment

I often wear a Zoro mask when out in public.

Comment

Originally posted by RMW View Post
                                I haven’t and never will, still don’t know anyone infected
                                I don’t know anyone who’s been infected either. Either do any of the Coronaphobes I’ve queried, but they still don’t get it!

Comment

Working...
                                X