Pork Spare Ribs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pork Spare Ribs

I just bought 3 racks of pork ribs for $1.89 a pound at Crump’s Market in Linden, Texas. Oh yeah....

That’s good grilling there. Enjoy....

Comment

Got a rack thawed and waiting for the grill for supper, with potato salad and baked beans!!!

Comfort Food!!!!

Comment

Finger lickin’ good !

Comment

I just finished up Baby Back ribs. They were gooood!!

Comment

I have some on the smoker right now. Have about 30 minutes left then it’s on.

Comment

Smoke 'em if you got 'em.

Comment

Y'all really wanna eat good, slice those babies up and deep fry 'em!! Tha heck with all that time smokin'... Bout 30 minutes, you can have some lip-smackin' good ribs in a fish fryer or fry daddy!! I can eat a whole rack right by myseff!!

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                  Y'all really wanna eat good, slice those babies up and deep fry 'em!! Tha heck with all that time smokin'... Bout 30 minutes, you can have some lip-smackin' good ribs in a fish fryer or fry daddy!! I can eat a whole rack right by myseff!!

Agreed...

Comment

Fried pork ribs are the BEST EVER. Fried 3 racks this weekend...…….

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                      Do you batter them or just drop them in?

Comment

I use a pork rub, no batter... just drop 'em in the 400 degree grease... If it's just me n my bride, I use a little fry daddy in the house. for a group, I use my fish cooker outdoors... I can literally fry 3-4 racks of ribs in the fish cooker in 30 minutes after the grease gets hot...

Comment

Albertsons has baby back bogo, averages to 3/lb

Kroger has spare 1.77/lb if anyone has those stores.

Comment

Originally posted by the preacherman View Post
                            I just bought 3 racks of pork ribs for $1.89 a pound at Crump’s Market in Linden, Texas. Oh yeah....
                            I love it when ribs go on sale.

Comment

Wife came home a couple of days ago from Kroger with 2 racks and a brisket. Did a rack on the smoker yesterday. Leftovers for lunch today...

Comment

Working...
                              X