Giraffe 50 BMG Head Shot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Giraffe 50 BMG Head Shot

Keith Warren is dumbass. Not sure why anyone would want to shoot a giraffe in the head with a 50 BMG. And then he goes and gives himself a scope cut from hell. What a dork.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PwqDAlwRJsE"].50 BMG vs GIRAFFE | Getting scoped by a .50 BMG - YouTube[/ame]

he has an episode where he kills a “rogue” giraffe. Pretty comical to my sense of humor.

Comment

Never cared for the goober.

Comment

I saw this episode or YouTube clip about a year ago.

I'm 100% for hunting giraffe or anything legal but there was something off-putting about this one.

He seems to become a bigger goober every year.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Comment

It's that dang "look at me" generation.

He should've just shot it and not posted a dumb video on the internet for all to chastise.

Comment

Looks like fun to me.

Comment

Quick clean kill...

He's a goober for sure, but nothing wrong with that!

Comment

This one is better than the one where he says he just missed that deer and the concussion from the bullet zipping by her head killed the deer. Pretty smart if you ask me. He gets all the people who think its cool, and then the people who want to share it because he is an absolute idiot. Regardless your reasoning for viewing, he is getting paid for the view!

Comment

I say let him post it up. Tell people why hunters shoot them (like he tried to explain). Better than us hunters trying to hide from anti-hunters forever.

Comment

Not a fan of the way that he or his brother conduct themselves.

Comment

Loved it

Comment

Cannot stand Keith Warren......

Comment

That guy is an absolute goober. Thanks for posting i really enjoyed seeing him scope the feces out of himself!

Comment

Some of y’all will bi*ch about anything! This was a good video and a perfect shot!

I respect the fact that he showed his goof up from the scope hitting him. He also showed hunting ethics by passing on the wildebeest. He did a great job of explaining how the giraffe would be used. I don’t know what else y’all want.

“Not sure why anyone would want to shoot a giraffe in the head with a 50 BMG.”

Because he can, and he got paid to do it.
                            Last edited by AntlerCollector; 05-18-2020, 01:29 PM.

Comment

I like the one where he shot at a doe's head with his 50 BMG and claims it missed but it was dead because the bullet created a massive pressure drop as it passed her head which sucked her eye balls out of her skull!!!!! Goober doesn't even begin to describe that dude..
                              Last edited by PondPopper; 05-18-2020, 01:32 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X