Small business owners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Small business owners

How are you small business owners planning to survive this shutdown? I am not sure how we will make it at this point since we are not essential. Prior to our city issuing the stay at home, business slowed so much it was costing more to stay open with employee pay, electric bill etc. What's your plan to get through this?

Pray hard!

I haven’t had any wells cut yet, but I know the day is coming. I’ve tried the last few years to set it up for this exact situation, as far as saving money and knocking out debt. We will see. It will all work out in the end.

Comment

Originally posted by brushtrooper View Post
      How are you small business owners planning to survive this shutdown? I am not sure how we will make it at this point since we are not essential. Prior to our city issuing the stay at home, business slowed so much it was costing more to stay open with employee pay, electric bill etc. What's your plan to get through this?
      What type business, if I may ask?

Comment

Originally posted by brushtrooper View Post
        What is your industry, and what is it that your company does out of curiosity?

Comment

Turf farmer here, it’s been busy as hell

Comment

AC calls and replacements are ridiculous right now. It’s been non stop since last week

Comment

Oilfield trucking- we’re hitting the load boards and hauling other commodities.

Comment

We’re an “essential” business, and we haven’t had any type of slowdown to this point. I have to assume it’s coming at some point.

Comment

Wedding venue, crickets......

Comment

MWD sensors....to say the least we are tied to the rig count so we are doing what we need to do to stay in good shape. We have done this before so we know the drill....

Comment

Originally posted by RMW View Post
                      Turf farmer here, it’s been busy as hell
                      Hold tight, it’s coming. All our builders have put a stop to specs and only starting sold homes. They still have closings as of today but the lower end homes have a few contracts not wanting to close due possible job issues. Hope we can get through this fairly quickly and the low interest rates ramp things back up quickly.

Comment

My wife and I have a antique/vintage mall and it appears it will down for awhile. I am also a GM at a trailer sales/repair shop. It falls under essential since we service the transportation industry. It was been extremely slow for it also

Comment

Tanker driver here, deliver oil to vessels, business as usual

Comment

We are considered essential, and haven't seen a slowdown yet. No debt. Some of our clients are going to be shutting down, so it'll be passed along to us. A lot of Rockport small businesses were just getting their legs back under them, and now this.

Comment

Many loans will be complexly forgiven if you follow the guidelines. Money comes in days.

Comment

Working...
                              X