• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey what’s up TBH how you guys doing?

Tell me some good news!

Originally posted by boh347 View Post
    Tell me some good news!

I’m spending less money being stuck at the house.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Been at the deer lease for a week and no virus up there. Going back for another week on Wednesday. Best place to isolate!

Comment

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post

I was thinking the exact thing yesterday. Bills and groceries. I’m afraid my wife is going to figure how much money I bl.....spend wisely every month.

Comment

Originally posted by Stuck View Post
          I was thinking the exact thing yesterday. Bills and groceries. I’m afraid my wife is going to figure how much money I bl.....spend wisely every month.
          X3

Thinking about how much Gas I'm saving with my truck sitting in my driveway the last 2 weeks, that's 400.00 a month minimum driving back and forth

Comment

Dove season is 5 months away.

Comment

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post

True, except Amazon is still up and running, and the wife hasn’t forgotten about that.

Comment

Originally posted by SmTx View Post
                Dove season is 5 months away.
                Crazy and Awesome!!!!! Be here before we know it!

Comment

I’m working getting paid plus comp time for every hour I work. At the end of next month I’ll have an extra 200 hours of comp/vacation to take.

Comment

The Cubs haven't lost a game all year!

Comment

I'm doing great saving money. My wife not so much. She has another 9 hours per day to shop Amazon Prime!

Comment

I've kept the expenses (gas, haircut, trips to Academy,etc) down to nada. Groceries every so often, but those are necessities. Not eating out has saved mucho.

Pretty much reorganized my garage/work bench area, cleaned my mower/tractor covered area, and starting on reorganizing the storage shed a little at a time. Playing guitar quite a bit and sippin' a brew now and then. Repaired an aerobic system sprinkler I demolished with a mower with 3 trips to HD and Lowe's (ugh). LOL (now).

Comment

I filled up the gas tank today for $1.43/gallon.

Comment

I saved 15% by switching to gieko

Comment

I've been working, but alot from the house. The twins are out of school and we've spent alot of time together as a family. I planted a garden. Repaired Jen's chicken coop. Built a new door for said coop. Rebuilding the dam on the lake at the ranch. Hung some pictures for Jennie. The grandbabies have come over a few times. Binge-watched the Tiger King. Jen likes having me home more and shows her appreciation. I've ordered out at our favorite restaurants, and tipped them so well that they've started calling me to see if we need anything. Caught up with some old buddies via text threads. I've cooked a lot of good meals and eaten a lot more that Jen cooked. I've worked out and ate good and lost 8lbs this past week....down 18 since January. I've been on countless conference calls, video chats and face to face meetings....business rolls on. I've prayed a lot.

Comment

Working...
                              X