Our AFFORDABLE intimate fun river boat wedding

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Our AFFORDABLE intimate fun river boat wedding

If your looking for an affordable full service wedding venue this might be for you. We are still very happy how it turned out. Had a few hiccups but all in all we are very happy. Did I say full service and affordable.

Wow, looks nice... and congratulations!

Comment

Photo 92. Its, well, busted

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Once again, a TBH’r has married way above his pay grade...

Congratulations and many years of happiness

Comment

Congratulations to y’all both!

Comment

Originally posted by junkmanhunter View Post
            Once again, a TBH’r has married way above his pay grade...

Congratulations and many years of happiness
            Accuaully I did. 44 never married no kids and a nurse practitioner with a very big heart full of love and wants to help the people of the community that need it the most. Loves to hunt and fish (90% of the taxidermy bill was hers) and was very encouraging to buy that new custom boat I always wanted. And keeps looking for that one piece of perfect property. I pinch my self every day lol ��

Comment

Originally posted by snipermedic View Post
              Accuaully I did. 44 never married no kids and a nurse practitioner with a very big heart full of love and wants to help the people of the community that need it the most. Loves to hunt and fish (90% of the taxidermy bill was hers) and was very encouraging to buy that new custom boat I always wanted. And keeps looking for that one piece of perfect property. I pinch my self every day lol ��
              Good for you. Hope you all have many years of happiness.

Comment

Congratulations!

Comment

Congratulations on the nuptials!

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                    Photo 92. Its, well, busted

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
                    LOL! Took me a second but dang that’s funny man

Comment

Is that the Yellowstone berthed at Dido's restaurant? If so, her maiden name was the Velasco Princess. Hand built in my grandfather's backyard in Freeport, Tx in the early 80's. His original plans for it were to run trips like this (dinner cruises, birthday parties, etc) until his wife retired, then completely enclose the main deck and turn it into a houseboat, and hit the intracoastal and eventually run up the Mississippi. She ended up passing unexpectedly though. He continued on with the cruises until his health made him eventually sell the Princess. The buyer moved her onto the Brazos, doing river cruises there from the Hwy 35 crossing between Angleton and West Columbia. He also renamed her the Brazos Belle then. The buyer also converted her to a propeller driven boat instead of strictly paddle-wheeler as she was originally built. Big Andy (my grandfather)is constantly rolling in his grave at that thought. One of his proudest things about the boat was that she was true to her roots. After the Belle's owner's business there on the Brazos failed, she changed hands again and was moved back to the Bernard and Dido's where she remains.

Comment

Congratulations!

Comment

Why is the officiant wearing a graduation gown?

Comment

Originally posted by bearintex View Post
                            Is that the Yellowstone berthed at Dido's restaurant? If so, her maiden name was the Velasco Princess. Hand built in my grandfather's backyard in Freeport, Tx in the early 80's. His original plans for it were to run trips like this (dinner cruises, birthday parties, etc) until his wife retired, then completely enclose the main deck and turn it into a houseboat, and hit the intracoastal and eventually run up the Mississippi. She ended up passing unexpectedly though. He continued on with the cruises until his health made him eventually sell the Princess. The buyer moved her onto the Brazos, doing river cruises there from the Hwy 35 crossing between Angleton and West Columbia. He also renamed her the Brazos Belle then. The buyer also converted her to a propeller driven boat instead of strictly paddle-wheeler as she was originally built. Big Andy (my grandfather)is constantly rolling in his grave at that thought. One of his proudest things about the boat was that she was true to her roots. After the Belle's owner's business there on the Brazos failed, she changed hands again and was moved back to the Bernard and Dido's where she remains.

Thank for the history of the boat!!! Thts pretty cool.

Comment

Originally posted by snipermedic View Post
                              Thank for the history of the boat!!! Thts pretty cool.
                              No problem. I’ve got a lot of fond memories of it as a kid helping him. I was about 11 when he started on it.

Comment

Working...
                              X