In Austin, black owned business. Unreal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Heath View Post
    How do you know they are University of Texas students? By their "looks"?

How do you know the University of Texas "promotes" such teachings? How is the University of Texas pushing a different agenda than say, any other college in America?
    I don’t know if it’s UT students or A local student age group
    Common sense says yes, it’s taking place On or near the campus
    Why is Austin the liberal corner stone / dung heap of Texas, well imho It’s the university system in Austin and the POS politicians the other dung heap city’s like Houston, Dallas, San Antonio ( blue controlled city’s), elect and send to reside in Austin

The university system in Austin is vastly different from other major state schools in Texas
    “” On one side of the spectrum is Texas A&M (conservative), and on the other side is the University of Texas at Austin (liberal). “

“” Texas Tech is a highly conservative school and it is important that students know this and consider this before they think of attending””
    Last edited by S-3 Ranch; 06-04-2020, 12:12 PM.

Comment

Guns up!

Comment

Awwww shucks

Comment

How do you know the University of Texas "promotes" such teachings? How is the University of Texas pushing a different agenda than say, any other college in America?
          I concur. Alot of unknowns in that video.[emoji848]

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

I drove by today and it is sad. The Cheveron across the street is open but plyboard over every piece of glass. Lots of damage in those few blocks. Lots of boarded windows and locked doors.
            I have no issue at al with people coming out to protest- even if I don't like the cause I support the protest- this destruction, disrespect, and criminal behavior has nothing to do with any cause.

Comment

Nearly all have the same liberal indoctrination messages. I’m not sure that can even be argued.
              And I go into strangers homes on a daily basis and I can attest that A significant % of parents are lacking in the parenting department

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
                I drove by today and it is sad. The Cheveron across the street is open but plyboard over every piece of glass. Lots of damage in those few blocks. Lots of boarded windows and locked doors.
                I have no issue at al with people coming out to protest- even if I don't like the cause I support the protest- this destruction, disrespect, and criminal behavior has nothing to do with any cause.
                If anything it lends support to the opposite side of BLM.

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                  Definitely a free for all that has consequences sooner or later. [emoji36] Alot of skin tones that need to be identified and convicted of theft and inciting a riot.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
                  There's no hope of this ever happening in Austin. Blacks are going to be blamed for the riots and looting.

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                  If anything it lends support to the opposite side of BLM.
                  I think it will with the undecided voters.

Comment

Originally posted by kurt68 View Post

Bunch of crappy arse people in that video. I really hope before this is over someone protects their property and hammers about 30 of them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                    X