Good people.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Awesome story! I know it may seem like there are no good folks left if you watch the tv all day. That is not true! The majority of people are pretty **** good and truly care about their fellow man. No matter how much people try to vilify the wealthy, they do a lot for communities and charities and random people in need.

Comment

very nice gesture from the owner. Nice that y'all will work on folks stuff there at the lake.

Comment

Very cool. Thanks for sharing.

Comment

And many prayers are answered

Comment

Mathew 6 says "when you give to the needy, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing, so that your giving may be in secrete. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you.

There are many like that fellow, wealthy or not, who give anonymously.

Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Nice! Yeah it’s too bad more stories like this don’t get out. There are a lot more out there than we know.

Comment

To whom much is given, much is expected. This man gets that!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Awesome story! There are a lot of good people out there. Evil shows itself too boldly these days but good and God will prevail.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

That's awesome! Thanks for sharing!

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

It's amazing how one bright ray of light can penetrate all the darkness that is around us.
                        God bless y'all.

Comment

Awesome!

Comment

Excellent!

Comment

Originally posted by rocky View Post
                              Forgive me for my poor sentence and paragraph structure, as I can’t figure out how to do it right on my phone. Anyway, I retired from guiding fisher people this year, and the marine dealership that I’ve used forever asked me to come to work for them. No brainer!!!! Duh!!! So, today my friend that I help rig new boats with tells me a story. He goes to a landowner on Fork that can’t get his boat to the dealership to get his troll motor fixed. While my friend is fixing this troll motor on the bank, owner asks him about his religion. My friend tells him that he attends church, and that they are currently building a new church building. Boat owner goes to his house, and returns, and asks if he could make a donation to the building fund. My friend that I work with takes the envelope to the church treasurer and with no further thought, goes on. 2 weeks later, the church treasurer deposits a $10,000 check from this local landowner. This money will complete the new church building. The public likes to vilify the wealthy, with no idea how much the wealthy contribute to communities.

Comment

Awesome way to start the morning. Thanks for sharing.

Congrats on the new job, sir.

Comment

Working...
                                X