What do you do?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What do you do?

Bought a car for my wife yesterday. Got it from a private owner. It dawned on me that the DMV is shut down. How do I go about doing the title transfer and such? I looked on-line, but still not sure what to do.

Call your county tax office...they may be closed but there answering the phone.

Comment

Registered two just last week like that.

Comment

Post a thread on TBH?

Comment

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post
          Registered two just last week like that.
          I need to do the title transfer and the whole 9 yards.

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
          Post a thread on TBH?
          Thanks dumazz!

I'll call the number later.

Comment

I was told our tax office has a lock box outside the door. You drop off your paperwork and they mail it back to you. Not sure if that's how they're all doing it though. Our tax office doesn't usually answer the phone during normal circumstances, so I'm not sure about that route. Good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by Muskles View Post
              I was told our tax office has a lock box outside the door. You drop off your paperwork and they mail it back to you. Not sure if that's how they're all doing it though. Our tax office doesn't usually answer the phone during normal circumstances, so I'm not sure about that route. Good luck!
              Got the title transferred on a trailer last week, my tax office is the same with a lockbox outside

Comment

Working...
              X