in the market for a full size 9mm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

in the market for a full size 9mm

What do you think is the best full size 9mm? I am not a avid shooter, I do not go to the gun range often. I might shoot 50 rounds a year through one. I like the Glocks but I am curious as to what else is out there. I will not be buying anything much over the 600.00 mark.

Beretta 92FS is the most accurate 9mm I've ever shot.

Comment

Sig P320, H&K VP9

Comment

Glock 17

Comment

CZ makes a **** fine handgun
          P07 P09
          P10C - striker fired option.

H&K VP9

Of course Glock 19/17 (which you mentioned)
          Last edited by JLivi1224; 03-15-2020, 11:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by okrattler View Post
            Beretta 92FS is the most accurate 9mm I've ever shot.
            Ditto^^

Comment

What is you purpose for the gun if you won't be shooting it much? Is it is just because you can, or another reason?

Comment

As many opinions as people. You’ll shoot best with the one that best fits your hand, so go to a gun store and try all that interest you.

Glock makes a great gun but does not fit my hand well. I ended up liking the CZ ergonomics best (75B, P10c).

Comment

Brush- Go to a Gun range that has test guns. Most let you use guns if you purchase their ammunition. Tell them your purpose. Shoot guns with different grip angles and see what gun points for you and your grip. Glock, Sig, HK, S&W and a few others are all great guns. Ever person will have a particular gun that points better than others. It is like shooting a longbow. When you pick up one that points in your hand you kinda know it

Comment

I keep looking at the 365XL
                    Might need to shoot one soon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I bought the Ruger P85 when it was first released in the 80’s and it’s still my favorite plinker.
                      Like mentioned before, it’s a pistol that “points” for me when I pick it up

Comment

I have a S&W I will sell you. Nice shooting gun. Just don’t ever use it

Comment

Originally posted by Trinity Outfitters View Post
                          As many opinions as people. You’ll shoot best with the one that best fits your hand, so go to a gun store and try all that interest you.

Glock makes a great gun but does not fit my hand well. I ended up liking the CZ ergonomics best (75B, P10c).
                          I hear this a lot. While I will say that a pistol that fits your palm/hands well feels great...more often then not you will find that practice is the real answer to shooting well with most any handgun. Having said that glock has never felt good in my hand either and used to have trouble shooting it well. But I can go from 92fs to glock 17/19 to M&p 9c and shoot all of them great on paper
                          Last edited by Txarrowhunter; 03-15-2020, 01:04 PM.

Comment

Canik TP9SFX

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X