Arrow tells the story

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ctom87 View Post
    Whooaaaaaa Family friendly website dude. Although I guess the screen name checks out though...

I laughed my arse off when I read flesh light
    Then your post[emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Dirtymike View Post
      well, thats awkward. Flashlight guys flashlight.

DirtyMike and the boys say thanks for letting em use the Prius

Comment

Originally posted by pigstika1978 View Post
        I laughed my arse off when I read flesh light
        Then your post[emoji23]

Dirty Mike's tools for a successful hunt from the blind: Bow and arrow, chair, fleshlight, imagination.

Only kidding, Dirty Mike.

Comment

Originally posted by ctom87 View Post
          Dirty Mike's tools for a successful hunt from the blind: Bow and arrow, chair, fleshlight, imagination.

Only kidding, Dirty Mike.

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Not waiting an hour when the deer takes off like a scalded dog. I’m looking at/for the arrow within 10 mins, regardless of how good or bad I felt about the shot. The arrow and blood trail determine where I go from there, assuming I didn’t see the deer go down. Running with reckless abandon through brush is typically a very good sign. I’m apt to go looking even with a light trail if I hear crashing in the brush.
            Last edited by TwoHighways; 10-25-2019, 06:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TwoHighways View Post
              Not waiting an hour when the deer takes off like a scalded dog. I’m looking at/for the arrow within 10 mins, regardless of how good or bad I felt about the shot. The arrow and blood trail determine where I go from there, assuming I didn’t see the deer go down. Running with reckless abandon through brush is typically a very good sign. I’m apt to go looking even with a light trail if I hear crashing in the brush.
              This, wait a few minutes and quietly check the arrow. Then I usually start VERY SLOWLY looking for the blood trail.

Comment

I had the worst/best/luckiest shot ever on the bear in my avatar.

Longbow/wooden arrow, bear laying down.. I hit him in the neck. Uh oh....bad hit....

He jumped up and roared and blood was flying everywhere... eh maybe it wasn't so bad.

He ran 60 yards and collapsed. I walked over to him 5 mins later deader than a doornail. Cut his carotid artery.
                Last edited by austinRecurve; 10-25-2019, 06:23 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X