Somerville PHL 18-19

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GD47 View Post
    5 tickets where handed out Saturday afternoon alone!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Do you know what for and which unit? I saw people fishing at #3 without orange on. I wonder if they got caught.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggwild View Post
      You go ahead and try that. And let me know how the GW handle it. I’ve been down that route brahh.
      No, not planning on doing that

Comment

Someone hunting #4 is messing with my camera right now. Got a blacked out pic, then a pic of them walking away and Cam is now pointed in a different direction.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Bullwinkle View Post
          Someone hunting #4 is messing with my camera right now. Got a blacked out pic, then a pic of them walking away and Cam is now pointed in a different direction.

That's messed up. Did you get a good picture?

Comment

I don’t understood why people have to jack with other people’s stuff. Can’t they just leave things alone. If it’s not yours leave it alone!

Comment

Make them famous. If you got a pic of them, post it up.

Comment

Originally posted by Bullwinkle View Post

Post the pic SOMEONE will know them trust me last season we had a guy stealing stands and we made him famous!!!!

Comment

Yall be careful snake on the move

Comment

Driving around and seeing deer everywhere. Nothing on camera. Not one single thing.

Comment

Took off work a little early today to go get my stand setup for this cold front coming! Getting my stand setup in a tree and about to pull my bow up when a doe walks within 10 yards of my tree lol. She walks off, and I finally get my bow pulled up and ready to go. Saw another doe and a decent buck(not sure if legal or not) but too far away. Short hunt this evening but hopefully this weekend will be produce.

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug1076 View Post
                        Took off work a little early today to go get my stand setup for this cold front coming! Getting my stand setup in a tree and about to pull my bow up when a doe walks within 10 yards of my tree lol. She walks off, and I finally get my bow pulled up and ready to go. Saw another doe and a decent buck(not sure if legal or not) but too far away. Short hunt this evening but hopefully this weekend will be produce.
                        I'll be there sadly not till Saturday afternoon but iv been skunked every hunt this season so far lol

Comment

Originally posted by GD47 View Post
                          I'll be there sadly not till Saturday afternoon but iv been skunked every hunt this season so far lol

Good luck to you! Hopefully someone gets to kill one with this nice cold front moving in!

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug1076 View Post
                            Good luck to you! Hopefully someone gets to kill one with this nice cold front moving in!
                            I'm counting hours till Sat morning. Saw a nice doe on Tue, but it was too far and behind branches. Relocated my stand to a better spot to have a better shot if she shows up again.

Comment

I’ll be heading out tomorrow around noon. Dropping the RV at the marina and then getting out in the stand for the evening hunt. Staying till Tuesday if anyone needs help or wants to stalk hogs during the day.

Comment

I know this is a dead thread, but I figured more people would see it. Lived in central Texas all my life, moved to Abilene this year, and moving back home in 2 years. I was wondering what the deer size and population is like. I’ve seen some pics on this thread that seems like the bigger deer are on the small side. I’m down to hunt anything and look forWard to hunting Somerville when I get back.

Comment

Working...
                                X