Bulk Ammo Brands

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bulk Ammo Brands

7.62x39 specifically. Is golden bear any good? Price is decent at sportsman’s guide. ($0.38 a round or so) Need hollow point for hogs and prefer brass cased. Thanks in advance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

https://ammoseek.com/

Here you go OP. This isn't the end all be all, but I use this pretty often to get an idea of what is out there and what is a fair price for it.

Comment

Steel case Russian 123 gr hp work great on hogs

You can buy at academy for $6 usually

Comment

I shoot Tulammo 124gr soft points. I know you are looking for brass cased but I’ve had no issues out of my AR rifles with it. It’s deadly on hogs to. Sgammo has it for about .25 cents a round

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

SGAMMO has really good prices on 7.62x39 ammo. They are in Oklahoma so shipping is really fast too.

Comment

Originally posted by WS_AG View Post
            SGAMMO has really good prices on 7.62x39 ammo. They are in Oklahoma so shipping is really fast too.
            They get most of my ammo buying business. Good prices, and good people.

Comment

Hmmmm. I am not a fan of steel or FMJ's on pigs.

Comment

Wideners is one of my go to sites...

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
                  Wideners is one of my go to sites...
                  Thanks for posting that! I used to buy from them a long time ago but was recently trying to remember their name and couldn't. They used to have great prices on IMI razorcore.

Comment

Working...
                  X