i Tunes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i Tunes

Does anyone know how to get music from itunes to download for Pinnacle Studio Plus 12

Are you talking about Itunes on your computer and you already have the song or a new song on the Itunes website that you haven't downloaded yet? Just get the song, then find it on your harddrive and upload it to Pinnacle. Any song you have in Itunes is in a folder somewhere on your harddrive. Just search for it.

Comment

Thanks I will give that a try

Comment

Do the i tunes songs have to be saved under a different format. I found them on the hard drive but it won't let me drag them to the story line

Comment

Man...I wish I could help you. I'm using apple computers with Imovie. Did you try manually importing the song through the file menu at the top. Look for import or add or something. See if that works instead of dragging and dropping.

Comment

Here's some other stuff on that topic. Looks like the stuff downloaded from itunes has a copyright on it. You might need to redownload the song from limewire or sharebear or something so it won't have the copyright. There's seems to be another way around it on this thread:

Comment

Got it figured out. i Tunes downloads songs in a format that pinnacle doesn't allow. All you have to do is change the format to a mp3 and everything is great. Thank you so much for all your help.

Comment

Working...
              X