Tree stand mount suggestions???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tree stand mount suggestions???

Looking for suggestions on a good portable camera mount for tree stand usage, preferrably something light weight that straps on the tree. Any suggestions?

Comment

I have the Hunter Cam Cradle and really like it. I bought the pro model, and it's really not lightweight, but never know when we may have an xl-1 or larger camera on it.
      MJM

Comment

Thanks guys, I was short on time for a hunt this weekend so I went with the gorilla, I'll strap it to the tree and go from there.

Comment

If I had the money it would be spent on a Hunters Cradle Cam arm....very well put together and work GREAT.... ITs worth the extra money..

Comment

I have built a couple, for my smaller camera, and attach a 3 way fluid head to the arm.

I just made a new one that I can attach to the seat post of a GameTamer stand. You can move the arm around without the seat moving, you can shoot and film at the same time. On a quadpod it will rotate 360 degrees and in a chain on it will al so rotate 360, unless the tree is straight. The camera bumps the tree a little.

It works like a champ!

Comment

Working...
            X