Defund the Police = 3.9 Million NICS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Defund the Police = 3.9 Million NICS

Firearm-related background checks reached 3.9 million in June, the most since the tracking system was created over two decades ago, because "people are being hit with a hard dose of reality" amid calls to "defund" the police, gun-rights activist Colion Noir said Sunday.

Firearm-related background checks reached 3.9 million in June, the most since the tracking system was created more than two decades ago, because "people are being hit with a hard dose of reality" amid calls to "defund" the police,​​​​​​​ gun-rights activist Colion Noir said Sunday.

What % of the 3.9mm do you reckon have anti-gun sentiments??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

Comment

I know it’s hard to find a Remington 870 right now and black guns are getting there.

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I believe i heard Paul Harvey one time say that there was a little town that had a crime problem so the mayor of that town mandated that every home have a loaded gun immediately available should crime come to their door. After that mandate crime dropped over 50%. I have never heard it again the gist was just what that Quote says
            Last edited by flywise; 07-06-2020, 05:48 AM.

Comment

Too bad those folks that are buying new guns will still vote for anti second amendment candidates, I reckon they just dont know any better.

I have a friend that lives in Indiana, I talked to him Saturday and he said the gun show he attended up there was packed. What astounded him the most was it was folks from all walks of life attending and buying firearms.

Comment

Working...
              X