Kaepernick’s stupidity on full display!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The NFL free agent quarterback post a video Saturday, showing images of the Ku Klux Klan, police brutality, slavery and lynchings.

He needs to go ahead and leave!

Originally posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
    We will not leave... He has Nike by the proverbial nuts. As you saw in the interview, he will not debate folks that know what the actuall real solution to a the majority of the challenges for impoverished communities of all races, colors and ethnicities.

Comment

If there is in justice in the world there will be a video one day of him getting popped.
      Truly a giant bag of ****

Comment

How privileged do you have to be in order have a platform to speak on injustice while collecting millions from a company propped up by slave labor?

His privilege sickens me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
          How privileged do you have to be in order have a platform to speak on injustice while collecting millions from a company propped up by slave labor?

His privilege sickens me.

Word

Comment

He is the true definition of a racist and a bigot, the supposed things he hates and is fighting against. He hates police, well join a department and start changing it from the inside since he's unemployed. Is he giving the VAST majority of his MILLIONS to these poor downtrodden people....nope. He's is probably lucky he was raised like he was with TWO parents that loved him, otherwise the world would never have had the benefit of knowing his name.

Comment

Kapernick made more money in his first NFL season than my wife and I earned working 45 years. That’s privilege.

That could have been stopped if Santa Clara PD had called-in sick for the 1st Niner home game at Levis after the pictures of his socks appeared .

Comment

I wonder how his white parents feel about his racial injustice idiocracy!!! Dude is worse than a **** mosquito.

Comment

He didn’t think that 9 years ago. Lol

He tweeted have a blessed 4th.

Comment

Idiot wouldn't be relevant if idiots didn't worship his kind.

Comment

Working...
                    X