No announcement yet.

Mask violations anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Every jurisdiction will be a little different, but yes, in short the executive order is the law as long as the "disaster" exist.

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
      This will all be over in 4 months [emoji6]
      Correct answer

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Comment

Mask violations anyone?

Originally posted by Texas007 View Post
        Friend said the fire Marshall came in where he worked and issued warnings and also gave a few citations.

Well fire Marshall’s don’t get to do much else so I can see that over PD/SO.

Fire Marshall = firefighter with a gun not a real LEO

Comment

It's a test folks.. It's a TEST..
          If you fall for the scare tactics and obey, if they are successful, mandatory vaccination will be next.. Mark my words!!

Comment

Our department is being told to educate before citing. I don’t like writing tickets to begin with so definitely not writing this one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

From my County Sheriff:
              Click image for larger version

Name:	1CBBCC40-F9E3-4889-BE96-A957F374CCB3.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	81.3 KB
ID:	24621783

Comment

Comment

If he can make up a new law that comes with a fine ordering everyone to wear a mask, what keeps him from declaring a disaster over the folks rioting and make everybody turn in their guns?

Comment

Originally posted by Buff View Post
                    If he can make up a new law that comes with a fine ordering everyone to wear a mask, what keeps him from declaring a disaster over the folks rioting and make everybody turn in their guns?
                    NOTHING. That’s the whole problem that many don’t see.

Comment

Originally posted by Buff View Post
                      The current Texas law allows for a disaster declaration by the governor and his orders are criminal law.

The Constable above makes the claim that it has to be a legislative passed law ... OR... the product of a regulatory authority passed by legislation. The problem is that the governor IS a regularity authority passed by the legislature.

Comment

If you don't want to wear a mask then don't.

Comment

I won’t wear one.
                          I will be sure to report if I get fined.

Comment

Originally posted by Rubi513 View Post
                            I won’t wear one.
                            I will be sure to report if I get fined.
                            This. Havent worn one yet and wont. Went into several stores today with signs posted about wearing a mask and nothing was said to me about not wearing one. Saw a few others not wearing any as well.

Comment

I’d really like to get a ticket for not wearing one. I’ll take a jury trial. Even if I lose it will be money well spent.

Comment

Not only report tickets, also report if you get infected or if you lose a loved one or a good friend.

Comment

Working...
                                X