Zwickau Broadhead wobble in spin test

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zwickau Broadhead wobble in spin test

Got 6 carbons just to play with. If broadhead doesn’t spin true what do I do? On aluminum I just heated it up a little and gave a 90 degree twist let cool and spun again. Thanks

I am assuming the broadheads are glued on screw in adapters. If so,you do the same thing as you did with the aluminums. Just use as little heat as possible.

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

These are screw-in BH

Comment

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
        I am assuming the broadheads are glued on screw in adapters. If so,you do the same thing as you did with the aluminums. Just use as little heat as possible.

Bisch

My thoughts also. I have never seen a zwickey screw in that wasn’t just premounted on an adapter. I don’t know if they glue them on at the factory with epoxy or hot melt though.

Comment

Never thought of that. Just assumed they were perfect when they left manufacturer. I’ll check that out

Comment

If they are wobbling, something isn’t perfect.

Bisch

Comment

I just remember back when I shot wheeled bows and thunderheads I’d have to heat the inserts and twist sometimes. Thanks guys I appreciate y’all

Comment

Originally posted by KenWood View Post

My thoughts also. I have never seen a zwickey screw in that wasn’t just premounted on an adapter. I don’t know if they glue them on at the factory with epoxy or hot melt though.
                I bought a dozen screw ons. Couldnt gettem to shoot straight so took them off the adapter with heat and used them on my woods.

Comment

Working...
                X