Kanye West running for POTUS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kanye West running for POTUS

Thoughts? Will he take away more votes from Biden or Trump?

I know nothing about this guy.

If he really puts some effort into it he could at least make things interesting for Biden. I doubt too many potential Trump voters would switch to Kanye. Just my guess though.

Comment

What happened to him being a Trump fan?

Comment

I heard Rogan and Jocko Willink mention Dwayne Johnson possibly running and seriously saying they would vote for him if he did.

Clown world.

Comment

Jo Jorgensen is getting a bunch of buzz everywhere with 45 and younger folks over Biden. He is with the Libertarian party.
          They are eating each other..............

Comment

This could be a back door play to help trump
            Kanye has the money to burn to “make a run” and he would pull votes from Biden so I think it helps trump and Kanye has to know this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
              I heard Rogan and Jocko Willink mention Dwayne Johnson possibly running and seriously saying they would vote for him if he did.

Clown world.
              Dwayne acts a lot like Obama. I swear that they are related.

Comment

Publicity stunt probably with Trump's blessing.

Comment

Originally posted by planodano View Post
                  publicity stunt probably with trump's blessing.
                  ^^^^^^ this

Comment

Originally posted by OldRiverRat View Post
                    Kanye has the money to burn to “make a run” and he would pull votes from Biden so I think it helps trump and Kanye has to know this

Definitely what I’m thinking. I love it

Comment

Trump winning last year opened the doors for clebs and non politicians alike to enter the game. I was going to post about The Rock will get into the mix in the next couple elections but looks like he has already been mentioned. Huge fan base pushing for it and seems like a all around good dude who has really built something from nothing (at least that is what he says).

Unfortunately he probably leans left, especially on social issues so that'll be unfortunate.

Comment

Looked up Lunatic in the dictionary and there was a picture of Kanye West.

Comment

Pres election is going to stay a dumpster fire for a few more cycles at least.

Somebody find me a real conservative to run against Greg Abbott, then we can talk.

Comment

Originally posted by OldRiverRat View Post

My thoughts exactly...

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
                              Trump winning last year opened the doors for clebs and non politicians alike to enter the game. I was going to post about The Rock will get into the mix in the next couple elections but looks like he has already been mentioned. Huge fan base pushing for it and seems like a all around good dude who has really built something from nothing (at least that is what he says).

Unfortunately he probably leans left, especially on social issues so that'll be unfortunate.
                              His "where are you" video has a lot of people fired up for him...

Comment

Working...
                              X