Ramps for loading a tractor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ramps for loading a tractor

What size and weight ratings on ramps do I need for loading a Kubota L3010 onto a 16" flatbed. Weight is about 2800#'s! Also where can they be in stock and purchased tomorrow or Tuesday between Lubbock and Temple.

Need to get this tractor on Wednesday.

Would think any trailer dealer would be able to get you taken care of. I don’t believe anything you could buy at Traftor supply or similar would get the job done. If you have a welding shop most are just made out of 3x1/4” angle iron.

Comment

Well there you go. Had no idea they sold aluminum ramps with that capacity.

Comment

Lots of TBH'ers between those 2 points. You should be able to get it loaded. Unloading...well it may take a little longer.

Comment

If it is 4x4 may not even need ramps, will climb right up. Loaded my dads 2800 like that alot and even easier if it has a bucket to push down on trailer and lift front end.

Comment

Originally posted by scott123456789 View Post
            Well there you go. Had no idea they sold aluminum ramps with that capacity.
            Looking at the build of those things I wouldn’t trust them with half their rated weight much less their actual rated weight. I’ve had several aluminum ATV ramps built heavier and rated considerably less.

Comment

Should be able to load it with out ramps . When I had a small tractor I never used ramps .use the bucket pick the front end up and drive it on .

Comment

No bucket on it yet and no ramps here in Lubbock or Abilene or Temple! I need some by Wednesday early and shipping to get them there Tuesday is over half the cost of the ramps. I need something in a hurry!

Comment

Where you picking up the tractor? If in Lubbock you’re welcome to borrow my ramps to load.

Comment

Originally posted by TX03RUBI View Post
                    Where you picking up the tractor? If in Lubbock you’re welcome to borrow my ramps to load.
                    Not in Lubbock unfortunately. Going to Rogers on Tuesday, then to Deleon Wednesday to get the tractor and back to Rogers. The next time we will be in Lubbock is sometime the 21st, 22nd or 23rd to sign papers on the sell of our house!

Thank you for the offer.

Comment

If you’re coming through Weatherford area I have a set you can borrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
                        No bucket on it yet and no ramps here in Lubbock or Abilene or Temple! I need some by Wednesday early and shipping to get them there Tuesday is over half the cost of the ramps. I need something in a hurry!

No bucket then ramps are needed .

Comment

does the back of your trailer have the round bar or angle iron support for a ramp?

Could you fabricate some sort of temp ramp via cinder blocks or something?

Comment

You could barrow my trailer if needed but its outta the way. I am in Corsicana. Metal floor with heavy duty ramps made for a tractor.

Comment

Working...
                            X