No announcement yet.

Mask violations anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We drove into Houston this afternoon in the medical center area hotel. In the elevator it has a big sign on the floor that says max 4 persons. It then has arrows in each corner that says face here with arrows facing into the corners. I couldn’t believe it I guess they think folks are stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by tps7742 View Post
      We drove into Houston this afternoon in the medical center area hotel. In the elevator it has a big sign on the floor that says max 4 persons. It then has arrows in each corner that says face here with arrows facing into the corners. I couldn’t believe it I guess they think folks are stupid.
      Those have been put into many elevators in the Houston area. Some company made a fortune making them.

Comment

Originally posted by tps7742 View Post
        Lord have mercy. This whole thing is just beyond comprehension.

We stopped to get gas on the way home & my son said he was going to go to the bathroom. Had signs on the gas pumps & door to please use a mask. He said something to the effect of lord. I told him I would go behind the dumpster or just walk in & if they say something ,pull your shirt over your mouth. He walked in & the guy behind the counter looked at him. He was getting ready to pull his shirt up & the guy said, don't mind that idiocy. They talked a bit & he said it is amazing what nutcakes we have in this country.

Comment

Originally posted by scotth89 View Post
          Post here if you receive or you are approached by leo for not wearing a mask.
          Talk about thread hijack

Comment

Originally posted by TxKronik View Post
            Well fire Marshall’s don’t get to do much else so I can see that over PD/SO.

Fire Marshall = firefighter with a gun not a real LEO
            Not necessarily correct, depends on several things, first is if they have gone and gotten certified and trained as a LEO, then it depends on the agency and personality of the individual. I have known some fire marshals who I'd agree were not much of a LEO then I know others that are just as good of a LEO as any other. I currently know some that are attached to SWAT teams as tactical medics, they are not the first in the door but they do suit up and make entries with the team. I'd say they are just as much a LEO as any other!
            I know a department where the PD asks the Fire Marshals office for assistance frequently and several significant arrests made because of the Fire Marshals office helping them. Not to mention the arrest and convictions of several others just from cases the fire marshals started and work on their own.
            So, it depends on how the agency is set up and on the individual.

OH! I don't know of anybody in a fire marshals office that is enforcing any mask wearing. most of the ones I know have better thing to deal with.
            Last edited by bassmatt72; 07-06-2020, 07:52 AM.

Comment

Any real Fire Marshal in the state of Texas has to be TCLEOES certified to carry a gun. If they’re wearing a FM badge and carrying a gun, they can write citations and arrest people.

Comment

Today we went to Discount Tire, Walmart and Target. No mask enforcement at any of them. Then again, I don’t live in a ‘big’ city either.

Comment

Dude in the post office was asked to leave. He did without incident. Weird.

Comment

I travel all over East Texas, daily.
                    I been asked to leave several places.
                    Most of them I really put it to em about why they wanted me to leave and how it would help anything.
                    Don't always have the time or energy for it, but none of them get off with a simple walkout.
                    None of them have been willing to call the Sheriff on me.

Comment

Grayson county sheriff posted they aren't enforcing it

Comment

I haven't worn one or questioned anywhere I've been

Comment

Was asked for the first time today to wear one next time im in the store(gas station). Told him hed be better off worrying about himself and what he does than to worry about me. Just looked at me with a blank stare. Told him have a good day and see you next time and wont be wearig a mask then either

Went several places this weekend and wasnt questioned one time

Comment

They'll get a new hotline set up soon for the tattletails.

IMO the only reason they are pushing this is so they can take the next step. In a few weeks we will here the first logical question that should have been asked weeks ago.. And that's if you can prove you already had COVID you don't have to wear a mask.

Once they nail that down they will add... Or if you have had the vaccine. Idiots will rush to get the vaccine for various reasons.

Then what will they try to use for you to prove you had the vaccine? Maybe a mark? I'd hope after all we've seen people won't think it's not possible. We should know for a fact the people are stupid enough to fall for it.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                              We should know for a fact the people are stupid enough to fall for it.
                              Yup, the sheeple are too stupid to educate themselves They'd rather sit there drooling over their Idummy and gobble up propaganda instead of realizing there is no vaccine for any of the other corona viruses out there and there ain't gonna be 1 for this either no matter what dey say!!! U can miss me wit their "vaccine"

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Buff View Post
                                If he can make up a new law that comes with a fine ordering everyone to wear a mask, what keeps him from declaring a disaster over the folks rioting and make everybody turn in their guns?

Nothing and that’s why there is a movement to try and make guns a “health crisis”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                                X