No announcement yet.

Grand Master Jay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haven't heard of this movement...surely it doesn't have any serious movement thinking there would be any chance at all fellow Texans would just hand over the keys?? Some folks need to brush up on their history.

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
      Haven't heard of this movement...surely it doesn't have any serious movement thinking there would be any chance at all fellow Texans would just hand over the keys?? Some folks need to brush up on their history.

He seems to have a decent sized following based on pics I have seen from the Stone Mountain take over yesterday, dude even ran for Pres in 2016....

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
        Well there is a whole Heck of a lot of frustrated patriots that are itching for a fight but just no defined enemy to take that frustration out on. This won't end well for the jay bird.

My thought exactly!

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
          He seems to have a decent sized following based on pics I have seen from the Stone Mountain take over yesterday, dude even ran for Pres in 2016....

Following will get a lot smaller as they get stacked up along I-10, 1-20, I-45, etc., like cordwood.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post

They marched in Atlanta last week I think

It will gain steam and grow no doubt about it
            The one big issue they will have is discipline, the leader says they have it but when one cracker starts heckling at their March it will be interesting to see how much discipline they have.

It’s coming guys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Never heard of him. But from the comments above I can see him as a good pawn in the democrats/media's arsenal right now leading up to the election.

Comment

This is why we need to study history and not tear it down seems like there was a battle or 2 over Texas before ... how’d that turn out

Comment

Give them Hardin county. Between the flooded river bottom and meth heads they won’t last 2 weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Can we just give them Canada?

Comment

In case y’all are terribly concerned about them taking Texas this “Military Expert” brought a jammed, drum fed 22lr to a call for a gun fight. I think we got this!

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
                        In case y’all are terribly concerned about them taking Texas this “Military Expert” brought a jammed, drum fed 22lr to a call for a gun fight. I think we got this!
                        Here is another view of his jammed gun. I can give him a little bit of credit at least he is keeping his trigger finger off the trigger even though it wouldn't matter with it jammed. lol
                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
                          They haven’t watched the Alamo

From the way most are standing in the video holding their guns I don't see much training if any at all. I mean my kid had better discipline at 12 than those clowns

Comment

One of these days when the SHTF, these Idiots are going to run looking for the police to save them.

Comment

Come and Take It. Sounds like sound advice for these bullies. But really, why Texas? The first slaves were delivered to the original colonies along the East Coast. We are on the Gulf Coast. Geography and History have FAILED them. Or more likely, they failed History and Geography.

Comment

I really wish he would come for Texas

Comment

Working...
                                X