Clear All

Tagged

Comment

That’s awesome, congratulations

Comment

Hunt of a lifetime for sure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Congratulations and good luck, awesome for sure!

Comment

This was the perfect reason to add a new rifle to the herd, so ordered a Barrett Fieldcraft 270 Win for the hunt. Working to lock down an outfitter.

The more hunters I talk to, the more I realize how crazy lucky I was to draw this sheep tag. Very motivated to get the most out of the opportunity.

Comment

Originally posted by Vermin93 View Post
              This was the perfect reason to add a new rifle to the herd, so ordered a Barrett Fieldcraft 270 Win for the hunt. Working to lock down an outfitter.

The more hunters I talk to, the more I realize how crazy lucky I was to draw this sheep tag. Very motivated to get the most out of the opportunity.
              Jay Scott's podcasts include interviews with some sheep outfitters. He outfits for sheep as well and would be a good one to contact in my view.

Comment

INSANE! So happy for you.
                That is awesome.
                Please take a ton of photos and share with us.

Again, Congratulations!!!!

Comment

Congrats! Should be a great experience . And even if you don't score, remember: The true trophy is not the size of the animal you acquire, but the memory/experience in acquiring it.

(that quote (from me) used to be in my signature back when we had signatures)

Comment

congrats!

Comment

Hunt was incredible...and a physical and mental beating. First shot from 525 yds sure looked like a kill shot when he dropped like a stone on the cliff ledge...until 20 min later when he unexpectedly stood up and walked off while we were packing up our gear on the slope down below. 4 hrs, a couple miles, 2 more hits with a 270, and a whole lot of stress later, the ram was finally down. For a period of time I thought he was gone for good, but my guide was the eternal optimist and kept pushing me along the ledges until we tracked him down. That day we covered 7 miles and 2200 vertical feet on sand, rocks, cliff ledges and boulders. It was the most challenging hunt I’ve ever done and an epic adventure. Definitely a tag of a lifetime.

Arizona is awesome.

Comment

Amazing!!!! Wow what an accomplishment- Huge Congrats! Tell us more???

Comment

Awesome stuff congrats

Comment

Congratulations!! That’s awesome!

Comment

Congratulations.

Comment

Congrats on the tag and the ram. So that’s it? Just seen 1 ram and shot it? Nothing else to the rest of the hunt to share? Haha

Comment

Working...
                                X