Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fried eggs with onion ring (call it Montana fried eggs?)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got the onions, got the eggs. What’s for dinner tonight question now answered.

Comment

Try this.

We do something similar using a plastic egg ring, its for pancakes, eggs, etc. Crack an egg, let cook then throw it on burgers or sausage sandwiches. But, I would like to mod that and use your onion idea. Can't wait to try it.

fyi, try to make a good level cut on your onion so the egg won't seep out too much, and let the onion cook a little before you add the egg.

Comment

My mom used to use a cookie cutter on a piece of bread and fry the egg in it and you would have toast as well.

Comment

Originally posted by .243 WSSM View Post
          You are supposed to cook the egg so the yolk is still liquid. Pure golden bliss
          Uh...……………………. no.

Comment

Tried something new. Added hamburger on top for a little added substance. Next time it will be breakfast sausage.

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Julios is what I put on my eggs every morning. I have the fajita seasoning but it don’t compare.

Comment

Like a single frittata. Cool.

I put beans in mine!

Comment

Originally posted by Coastal Ducks View Post
                  Toad in the Hole
                  Spit in the ocean

Ill do the same but sometimes I’ll cut a hole in a piece of bread and toast it in the pan then crack an egg in it. Good stuff! I’m gonna
                  Last edited by Copanocruisin; 06-22-2020, 08:18 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X