How are you staying busy or productive?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How are you staying busy or productive?

Just wondering how people are passing this crazy time? I feel fortunate as of now that my industry hasn’t really had any interruption. My wife however is working from home full time til further notice, my two college kids will be taking classes online after an extended Spring Break. Not any sports on tv to kill time...I’m building stuff and fixing things around the house. I’ll be working on my hanging garden this weekend. I’m learning a language(French)mainly for an upcoming trip(hope it happens). I will be looking to catch up on some books I’d like to read. So what about you guys or gals??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One of the products we design and build is a remote patient monitoring cellular based system. We are EXTREMELY busy trying to meet demand. We are having a really tough time getting bluetooth thermometers out of China so, it seems like everyday we are having to integrate a new supplier into the system.

Anybody have a good supplier for thermometers and pulse oxygen meters?

So to answer your question, I am in the office. I do have some of my engineers working remotely as much as possible due to their kids being out of school.
    Last edited by Rush2Judge; 03-17-2020, 07:49 AM.

Comment

We are going to work! I am a Houston Firefighter and my wife works for the VA. NO break for us! I am a realtor on the side; which the virus is shutting down my clients from looking quickly now!

Comment

My wife and I and my parents all live on a little compound out in the country. 3 of us work for schools and my stepdad is retired, so we have a lot of downtime right now. So far we’ve built a woodshed, installed an ice machine we bought that was flooded but not damaged in Imelda, got our vegetables planted, and the ladies have done some spring cleaning. Mowed and weedeated as well. Our daughters have mostly been swimming. The pool is still a little too cold for my liking.

Comment

Work, cooking, cleaning, reading and re-playing The Witcher 3 on PS4.

Comment

I get up at 4:00am, get dressed, grab my lunch and coffee and go to work. Just another day.

Comment

SSDD. Tunneling under a foundation so my plumbers dont have to do so.
              Last edited by Briar Friar; 01-26-2021, 09:17 AM.

Comment

^^ same here, get up at 3am and go to work till 4. Repeat until told different from the bosses. Life goes on as usaual for now

Comment

Originally posted by Goldeneagle View Post
                  I get up at 4:00am, get dressed, grab my lunch and coffee and go to work. Just another day.

^^^^^^^
                  This except I am in bed until 4:30 a.m. and substitute sweet tea for coffee

Comment

Originally posted by Briar Friar View Post
                    Well I'm going to have nightmares tonight.. lol

Comment

Time to head to the ranch to get some things done down there.

Comment

Been trying to do more reading pre-covid.

All was going well until they shut down the local library yesterday

Comment

Regular ol' work. As the homicide unit boss, there's always people dying and always tons of paperwork to do. Throw in all the libtards running the county now trying to take away civil rights, and it's a real feces show.

Comment

Originally posted by Briar Friar View Post
                            No way that passes OSHA guidelines.

Comment

Work as regular. Vacation got cancelled, so I worked on knives all weekend. Even if the economy craps out more and knife sales go down, I look at it like dollar cost averaging in the stock market. I'll keep producing, then have inventory later.

Comment

Working...
                              X