Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Y’all keep your Coronavirus down there...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Y’all keep your Coronavirus down there...

Of the 100 most populated cities in the US, lubbock is the 2nd largest without a confirmed case.
    Although short on specifics, Lubbock City Manager Jarrett Atkinson said there’s no shortage of testing capabilities for the coronavirus in Lubbock, and he confirmed that people are getting tested. …

Which is astounding since we have a major university with plenty of foreign students who went home for winter break

Just saw that there is a case in Littlefield.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Don't worry it wont last long! Well, I hope it does but I wont bet on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Raider4044 View Post

Not in Littlefield, but a recent Vistor to the prison in the past 2 weeks tested positive.

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
        I’m not betting on it either. The article even states it has been difficult to test

Comment

We've had one confirmed case in the state and we have basically shut Anchorage down.

Comment

Hopefully the warmer weather will help, should be able to tell if the southern parts of the states start having less and less cases.

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
              sort of like my thoughts....I have been in the its not that big of a deal camp....but I have never seen sports leagues down to small businesses being closed until it passes....I am still cautiously optimistic....but I would not bet on the outcome and how long it will last now

Comment

I think we need some heat...

I hate the summer heat, but I'd sure welcome a run of 80+ here in the early spring.

Comment

Honestly I was surprised to see there was a death in matagorda county of all places

Comment

That’s because there’s nothing worth going to Lubbock for in the first place. Even the virus doesn’t want to be there.

Comment

I've heard the heat has no effect on the virus. Just what I heard, heck if I know.

Comment

Originally posted by Raider4044 View Post

That case was not CV. It was a feces born virus. Apparently the individual was scooping his terds out of the toilet bowl with a spoon and ingesting them.

Comment

Originally posted by ACCURACYINC View Post
                          That case was not CV. It was a feces born virus. Apparently the individual was scooping his terds out of the toilet bowl with a spoon and ingesting them.

Comment

Wow, not even viruses want to go to Lubbock. ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by awry View Post
                              It was all caught on the Texans FanCam from what I've heard.

Comment

Working...
                              X