No announcement yet.

Custom Polaris Rangers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes its mine. Yep its a 50" Rigid light bar. Price is up there but its Bad ***!

Comment

Nice rigs posted on this thread!

Comment

Congratulations! Following. After looking at Golf Carts long and hard, we just bought a Polaris Ranger EV! I'm looking for ideas too to be ready for gun season.

Comment

Very Nice... I want one...

Comment

Originally posted by berto View Post
            I've got a little bit of stuff done. High rack is coming soon [ATTACH]399605[/ATTACH]
            I have been looking at windshields for my new ride. Can I ask who makes the one you have and were you got it?

Comment

It's koplin full tilt. I picked mine up on amazon but you can get them from almost any atv parts retailer.

Comment

Does the windshield draw that much dust in? I want one just to keep the grasshoppers out of my face.

Comment

I like them all. Want one bad!

Comment

Dust?? YEP! but ill take dust over grasshoppers, rain and the cold wind running across my face.

im told if you add a back window it will cut down on it. Im not to worry about it as its not enough to bother me.

Comment

If you open it up it does cut down on the dirt though. Its only bad when its closed

Comment

It's koplin full tilt. I picked mine up on amazon but you can get them from almost any atv parts retailer.
                        Thanks! I was hoping it was a Koplin. Think I'm going with that one.

Comment

All of your rides look awesome

Comment

I've got a little bit of stuff done. High rack is coming soon [ATTACH]399605[/ATTACH]
                            That thing is sick

Comment

Those are some awesome rides!!

Comment

Do you have to get new suspension, once you get that high rack and seat set up?

Comment

Working...
                                X