Chevy- never again!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Johnny44 View Post
    Y’all remember the floor vents, window vents, and sliding rear windows...dat waz da days !
    Amen!!

Comment

The funny thing is, I have a very late 2014 (2 months difference between my 2015) regular cab, V6, 4x4 GMC that was ordered overseas through Military program. It has mechanical everything, shifter on the floor, no onstar or satellite anything, rubber floor mats, basic.

It has been a ROCK
      Last edited by Johnny44; 03-26-2020, 10:12 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeyG View Post
        In the last 6 months, we have spent almost $3k fixing a bad a/c in my wife’s 2015 suburban.
        If it weren’t paid off, I’d be trading it in ASAP.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        I'm guessing now is not the best time to inform you that you have a headlight out?

Comment

Originally posted by Big Lee View Post
          Curious.... Why does every Toyota dealer have a service department?
          When you trade in your ford, dodge or chevy they gotta have somewhere to get it running to ship it to Mexico

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Backwoods101 View Post
            I'm guessing now is not the best time to inform you that you have a headlight out?
            I literally laughed out loud.

Comment

Rebuilt my 99 5.3 Sierra's A/C in the driveway and been good since 2012. I have a 2018 5.3 Sierra I'll be watching close .

Comment

I had a 2005 F150. The bumpers were good, never had an issue with them. Just about everything else was crap.

Comment

Working...
                X