No announcement yet.

Mortgage Refinance - New Records Interest Rates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trey do you think rates will go back down this coming week?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

What’s the housing market looking like after all this?

Comment

No measurable affect on house prices yet. However, I’m hearing from realtors that bunch of folks who were looking aren’t anymore. If we can get this corona crap over with quick enough, house prices will be fine.

Comment

I messaged Trey and talked abt what i i have in hand and if he can beat it. He is a stand up guy and straight shooter. I refinanced my investment rental from 30 to a 15yr term and got a great rate with minimum closing costs. Good luck and stay home and stay safe.

Comment

Do you think we are getting back down to where it's worth refinancing yet?

Comment

Im curious too. Im ready to pull the trigger this go around if they fall once more. I would love to get 2.75 on 15 yr.

Comment

Originally posted by solocam_aggie View Post
                Im curious too. Im ready to pull the trigger this go around if they fall once more. I would love to get 2.75 on 15 yr.
                I'll take 3% on a 15 year if I can get it.

Comment

Trey got us locked @ 3.5 on a 30, real happy with that

Comment

Originally posted by hooligan View Post
                    Trey got us locked @ 3.5 on a 30, real happy with that
                    Was that recent?

Comment

Was that recent?
                      He did the same for me yesterday.

Comment

Was that recent?
                        locked in yesterday, woke up to the email today. Was at 5% so this is a nice savings for us. He just did the original loan for us in Aug/Sept last year. Trey and his team are top notch

Comment

They are not low. The president was referring to the loans to banks.

Comment

Originally posted by bigtex76 View Post
                            They are not low. The president was referring to the loans to banks.

Comment

I guess the secret is already out but Treys people are awesome to work with!!!Throughout the whole process I forgot I was dealing with a bank. Michelle and Melissa were great to work with. Even though we had to do everything electronically they were patient and answered all my questions promptly. Couldn’t ask for better people to deal with. We just closed this am at 3.3%, knocked 5 years off the life of the loan, and the monthly payments actually stayed bout the same.

Comment

Originally posted by Troutamer View Post
                                I guess the secret is already out but Treys people are awesome to work with!!!Throughout the whole process I forgot I was dealing with a bank. Michelle and Melissa were great to work with. Even though we had to do everything electronically they were patient and answered all my questions promptly. Couldn’t ask for better people to deal with. We just closed this am at 3.3%, knocked 5 years off the life of the loan, and the monthly payments actually stayed bout the same.

X2 wonderful group to work with! We are set to close April 6th.

Comment

Working...
                                X