No announcement yet.

Official 2019-2020 Lake Whitney and Aquilla Hunting and Fishing Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After many years of boycotting the Corp and hunting private land, think I’m gonna go sit this week in an old spot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I stuck it out all day seen one doe at the gate when I pulled up this morning an heard one blow off in the distance before daylight nothing the rest of the day will be back at it in the morning best of luck to you all!

Comment

Im ready for the day to start.

Comment

Gotta love public hunting lol had a guy walk bye just before daylight I flickered my light at him he acknowledged an went on well at 7:59 here comes back dragging a cart walks up to me an starts carrying on a conversation about how he walked all the way to the river an back an didn’t see anything an that this unit sucks smh hahaha high light of my morning!!!!!!

Comment

Public lands: Takes all kinds Clint.

The best to all who are out this morning!

Comment

Nothing moving where im at.

Comment

Yes sir atleast he warned me about all the idiots that will be down here this weekend I was like I just met one of them this morning hahahahaha

Comment

It'll slow down a little after Thanks Giving weekend is over. I usually see more deer in Dec than any other month. No more foliage for them to hide in.

Comment

Dang storm I was hoping you was already on a blood trail

Comment

Yea TG an hopefully the acorns will disappear that would help me lol

Comment

Originally posted by silent hunter View Post
                        Yea TG an hopefully the acorns will disappear that would help me lol

Use em to your advantage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I have located some good acorn areas with lots of activity but so has several other hunters so I moved back out I do my best to stay off the beating path an hunt trails going to those locations.

Comment

Anyone out here this evening? Feels like it could be good. These squirrels sound like a herd of elephants!

Comment

Originally posted by silent hunter View Post
                              Dang storm I was hoping you was already on a blood trail
                              I wish i had one to follow , im done for this season.

Comment

Happy thanksgiving one an all!

Comment

Working...
                                X