Nother truck problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nother truck problem

2 days ago 1996 gmc 1500 would not start . Had ignition and 6465 psi on fuel so I tried anti theif reset and it worked now after my son drove it to work it wont start again . Anybody have any ideas?

I chased a fuel pump control module for several months in my 2007. Spent lots of money before we figured it out.

Comment

Originally posted by Jon B View Post
      I chased a fuel pump control module for several months in my 2007. Spent lots of money before we figured it out.
      It cant be that I hope plus it makes pressure at the rail.

Comment

Get it to someone that can do aftermarket programming & get the pats system disabled

Comment

I forgot about the fuel pump regulator , its under the upper manifold it takes awhile to get to this cheap part. I still have fuel pressure and good spark.

Comment

I had issues with the injectors on my 98. They are notorious for cracking and leaking inside the upper manifold. Relatively easy swap. If you haven't already done them, it is worth doing it and the fuel pump regulator you mentioned above at the same time.

Comment

It was a simple fix that Big Terry one of our members cured. Southwest car care gets all my work.

Comment

Originally posted by Storm View Post
                It was a simple fix that Big Terry one of our members cured. Southwest car care gets all my work.
                Nice, gotta love it when it's cheaper and faster than expected.

Comment

Working...
                X