Heart Cath Tuesday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heart Cath Tuesday

Well Doc said he needs to do a Heart Cath on Tuesday after my stress test results. I don’t feel bad just went in for a checkup and here we go. They are going through my wrist anyone had one that way? I had a Cath done 5 years ago and they went through my leg. Hope nothing is there I’m ready to go hunting.

I had one done through the wrist back in April. It’s not bad at all can’t pick anything over like 5lbs for a 7-10 days.

Comment

You really don’t have to worry though because when you try to pick something up your wrist will let you know right away haha

Comment

Also I am only 32 but apparently is easier on your body.

Comment

The one in the leg does not feel good at all going in hurt pretty good. Hope this one is less pain I’m a wuss with pain LOL!

Comment

I don’t remember any pain with the catch going in at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

not trying to scare anybody here- the cath in the wrist is not terrible. He may let you see the screen and the results right there as you lay down. But hold on here, the stents if needed are a different story. The entry in- no problem, but the exit out the groin area is a BAAAAD deal with pain. I had 6 stents. Tough times. But totally different feeling when you get out.

Comment

Originally posted by joeshooter View Post
                not trying to scare anybody here- the cath in the wrist is not terrible. He may let you see the screen and the results right there as you lay down. But hold on here, the stents if needed are a different story. The entry in- no problem, but the exit out the groin area is a BAAAAD deal with pain. I had 6 stents. Tough times. But totally different feeling when you get out.
                I have no experience with the wrist either but did have an ablation done this summer (which requires a Cath). Went thru the groin on both sides, no issues at all other than the pressure they apply when they take the tubes out, very uncomfortable and real close to your junk...

Worse part of the ablation was they did not tell me they were going to do a urinary Cath...pretty unpleasant surprise to wake up to

Comment

Worse part of the ablation was they did not tell me they were going to do a urinary Cath...pretty unpleasant surprise to wake up to Had to deal with that for a week after prostrate surgery. No fun at all. Prayers up for the OP.

Comment

Twice in the groin. Never felt anything except after I woke up. Them was some good drugs and awesome sleep that I don't remember even dreaming. Two stints and holding.

Comment

Have had through the wrist and didn't have any pain either time. Like it has been said can't pick up anything heavy for several weeks. I even got to watch the monitor on both of them.
                      Grits

Comment

Should have read two through the wrist.
                        Grits

Comment

Well here we go boys today is the day!

Comment

Hope all went well.

Comment

All good no blockage at all. The Cath through the wrist is way better no pain and half the time in recovery. Time to get in the woods!

Comment

Working...
                              X