Fed up with postal service

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fed up with postal service

My uncle Hank went to Macao, Hong Kong, Taiwan, and bought me very expensive gayle Bradley spyderco knives , and shipped to me , he is now back home in Mississippi, and my knife is bouncing around Los Angeles Ca
    , customs, then 3 different postal disruptions in same city,
    I keep getting a notification it’s coming on Friday, wish Hank would have just mailed them from the states

USPS is a joke anything associated with the government employees is

Comment

USPS Sucks

Comment

They announced a 20% hike for stamps. Forced myself to learn the bank bill pay method. Well it''s been 2 months and it is way easier with zero fees. Went from 20 stamps a month to 1 or 2. Take that USPS....................

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Dangerr View Post
          They announced a 20% hike for stamps. Forced myself to learn the bank bill pay method. Well it''s been 2 months and it is way easier with zero fees. Went from 20 stamps a month to 1 or 2. Take that USPS....................
          Yup. Well Fargo will cut and mail a check free of charge. I'm protected as is the recipient, can't send a hot check.

Few mouse clicks and 5 business days later the check is there.

Comment

Originally posted by SmTx View Post
            Yup. Well Fargo will cut and mail a check free of charge. I'm protected as is the recipient, can't send a hot check.

Few mouse clicks and 5 business days later the check is there.
            I noticed mine mails a few - but mainly electronically does the transfer.

You are right. No possibility of sending a hot check....

Comment

Originally posted by Spiderpig1776 View Post
              USPS is a joke anything associated with the government employees is
              Getting my shipment from a foreign mail service, it’s a mystery? On tracking, at least USPS has tracking even when it’s being shipped in circles in foreign country California

Comment

3 times recently the postal service marks my pkgs as delivered and yet no pkg. I end up getting them a few days later. They lost a scope I ordered. Had to fight hard to get a replacement sent.

Comment

Originally posted by dirtybay View Post
                  3 times recently the postal service marks my pkgs as delivered and yet no pkg. I end up getting them a few days later. They lost a scope I ordered. Had to fight hard to get a replacement sent.
                  I have the same with FedEx recently. Package (Generator) was scheduled to be delivered 3 different times and finally i called and they deemed it lost. Luckily the company was really good and sent a replacement the next day.

Comment

"Usually", I have great service with USPS Priority. However, they recently screwed up in a crazy way. Packaged originated in Porter, destination was Nacogdoches.

Here was the path:
                    Porter
                    North Houston
                    Shreveport, LA
                    Washington DC
                    Silver Springs, MD
                    Lancaster, PA
                    Memphis, TN
                    Shreveport, LA
                    And finally......Nacogdoches.

I can not figure out how all that travel could possibly make sense to USPS.

Comment

Every delivery service is pot luck at best nowadays! I have noticed that it has gotten extremely worse since the first of the year for some reason!

Comment

Originally posted by Bucknaked View Post
                        Every delivery service is pot luck at best nowadays! I have noticed that it has gotten extremely worse since the first of the year for some reason!
                        We ship 20 to 30 packages a day on FedEx with almost zero issues..........

Comment

Have had terrible luck with USPS. Empty boxes, lost, late etc. Fed Ex repeatedly is late or delivers to wrong address. Spectacularly incompetent.

Have always had good luck with UPS until this week. Had something UPS red next day air. Had to have it. Was getting late notices by thr next morning. Finally got ahold of someone and told them I will pick up wherever it is. Will drive to Mesquite where it supposedly was. Will do whatever it takes. They told me it is on a truck somewhere but never actually was checked in at Mesquite and they dont have the manpower to find it.

Finally came yesterday.

Comment

We live on a cul de sac and if anyone is parked within 16 feet of the boxes, our carrier just turns around and leaves. She will not get out of the truck and walk 10 feet to deliver the mail. She left yesterday because a plumbing truck was parked out there.

Comment

Originally posted by aggierougneck View Post
                              USPS Sucks
                              This 100% at least in my area. Most worthless lazy employees I have ever seen. I will say in smaller towns my experience is completely different.

Comment

Working...
                              X