Reliable feeder timer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reliable feeder timer

We have 55 gallon feeders that we built and have been using On Time feeders for years. It is great that you can send them in and they fix for “free”, but they are not reliable. Anyone use any that you don’t have to worry about working constantly?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Field Pro hands down. I’ve got some that have been working for almost 15 years. I bought some feeders off here earlier this year, and after trying the timers that came with them, I ended up retro fitting them for Field Pros.
    https://www.fieldprogamefeeders.com/.../game-feeder-v
    Last edited by retrieverman; 01-20-2019, 08:30 AM.

Comment

The Timer

Comment

The Timer. Industry standard in nearly all factory feeders

Comment

The quality of The Timer has gone down recently. I have had 2 units that wont reliably hold their time. I've warrantied them and yes they will warranty them no problem, I still had to buy and extra unit to keep my feeders going in the mean time.

Comment

This setup?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I like the Texas hunter products. Been going for 10+ years with no problems

Comment

I’ve had good luck with The Timer, Foreverlast, and even the basic $40 digital Moultrie from Academy

Comment

Originally posted by Grizzly1 View Post
                  I’ve had good luck with The Timer, Foreverlast, and even the basic $40 digital Moultrie from Academy
                  To me the key to having a dependable feeder is this combination. 12v Battery with solar panel, Large 12v motor, dependable Timer brand.

Comment

We have had really good luck with the cheap Moultrie pros. They have been running for 4-6 years on different ones we have. On a good energizer battery they will last just about all year long. And they only cost $40.

Comment

We had good reliability out of “the timer with solar panel, 12 volt model”
                      We have 8 of them running now
                      Been running for many years, trouble free so far for us
                      Plus you can get parts for them if needed
                      Last edited by ReydonPete; 01-20-2019, 08:49 AM.

Comment

The timer - have a couple now been running 5 years and no problems.

Comment

Triple C

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Fangman View Post
                            Triple C
                            I hope their timers are better than their web site. My gosh that’s bad. Lol!

Comment

I use to say The Timer. But they are starting to not be what they used to be. So I am following. And just FYI we are running 14 of them, so about 7 years of first hand experience and even some replaced under warranty are acting up. Just bought one in July and it's going back under warranty this week.

Comment

Working...
                              X