Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
    Any word on McCullers?
    I keep hearing the radio guys state he's probably done.....but they don't know. My nephews pitch HS ball and said their conditioning coach says McCullers injury/soreness isn't something you come back from in a week. Makes sense as he hasn't even tried throwing at all since the White Sox series, much less pitching.

Comment

Should be Framber game 1 and ChaCha game 2

Comment

I hope the Dodgers win the NLCS. I want to see an Astros - Dodgers World Series. FLA.

Comment

Originally posted by lilavidhunter View Post
          I hope the Dodgers win the NLCS. I want to see an Astros - Dodgers World Series. FLA.

F that and f the dodgers
          I am a huge Astros fan and want them to win it all badly!!!
          But
          I want the dodgers to loose more than I want the Astros to win. I despise LA and NYY

Comment

Originally posted by K. Lane View Post
            F that and f the dodgers

But

I want the dodgers to loose more than I want the Astros to win. I despise LA and NYY
            Dilly dilly

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

I'd rather the dodgers go ahead and lose. Beating them in a WS again would be great, but I'd rather they lose to a team like the Braves, just so two "small market" teams play each other.

Comment

Originally posted by K. Lane View Post
                F that and f the dodgers
                But

This is where I stand

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Sackett View Post
                  I keep hearing the radio guys state he's probably done.....but they don't know. My nephews pitch HS ball and said their conditioning coach says McCullers injury/soreness isn't something you come back from in a week. Makes sense as he hasn't even tried throwing at all since the White Sox series, much less pitching.
                  That absolutely sucks….

Hoping it’s the Braves…. As much as I would love to kick the Dodgers ***

Comment

Bring on the Braves, enjoy the off-season Dodgers!!!!

We now have home field advantage.

Comment

Astros Revenge Tour
                      White Sox (2005) [emoji3581]
                      Red Sox (2018) [emoji3581]
                      Braves (late 1990’s)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

The Outlaw Astros are Dam good. So when they win another World Series, it shouldn't surprise anyone

Comment

Sorry doyers

Comment

I wonder how many TBHers are going to the games. My wife and I bought tickets to Game 1 last night. She is a big Astro fan and I have been somewhat of a fan as well. Looking forward to it.

Comment

Game day. Anyone know if the game can be listened to online?

Comment

I was going to buy tickets to game 2 but my 11yo son already has his own late baseball games on Tuesday and Thursday. So that would be 3 nights in a row going to bed hours past his bedtime and he has at least 1 test Friday. Not sure what to do. May end up buying some tomorrow.

I bet you can listen to national broadcast on ESPN app. Not sure about Astros radio guys.

Comment

Working...
                                X