No announcement yet.

2021 Houston Astro’s Official thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im glad I was hunting the last two games and didnt have to witness those massacres. Hoping for better tonight as I'll be tuned in.

Comment

I knew that “ my time” move that Correa pulled would haunt him…. Alex Cora got on to his pitcher for mocking it…. Cora is a good coach and has respect for the Astros…

I’ve never seen a pitching staff fall apart with injuries and bad pitching as fast as this one has…..
      Momentum is your next days pitcher…. We will see what Greinke can bring tonight…
      It’s a must win for them…. If they lose tonight it’s over….. I can’t see them winning 3 straight with a taxed bullpen ……

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
        I knew that “ my time” move that Correa pulled would haunt him…. Alex Cora got on to his pitcher for mocking it…. Cora is a good coach and has respect for the Astros…

I’ve never seen a pitching staff fall apart with injuries and bad pitching as fast as this one has…..
        Momentum is your next days pitcher…. We will see what Greinke can bring tonight…
        It’s a must win for them…. If they lose tonight it’s over….. I can’t see them winning 3 straight with a taxed bullpen ……
        Agreed on the pitching, not exactly how this series was supposed to go. Makes you wonder if Cora has figured out a flaw or ways that pitchers are tipping their pitchers.

And if the Stros lose this series, that “my time” by Correa is not going to age well.

Comment

Win tonight and that last 2 games go away!

Comment

I don't think the Astros are tipping. The home runs have been hit on pitches that caught way too much of the plate or were straight hung. I also don't see the Sox spitting on good breaking stuff. The Astros starters have been starting too many breaking balls way outside the zone.
            Last edited by El General; 10-19-2021, 05:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by RINCON View Post
              Win tonight and that last 2 games go away!
              Yep

Comment

Originally posted by zztex View Post
                Yep
                Agree.

Not sure what’s going on with Greinke, but sure don’t have a lot of confidence in him right now. I hope he proves me wrong.

Comment

Doesnt help when he should be out of the inning but Bregman sails a routine toss across the infield.

Comment

2 out walks are never good.

Comment

Our team is a complete basket case in pitching and I’m officially over dusty baker…

Comment

I think Houston has run into a buzz saw. Boston may take it all.

Comment

Starting to look up boys.

Comment

My boy Tucker might launch in the 9th

Comment

I’m not sure why you would pinch hit Diaz for McCormick. I hope it works out.

Comment

Originally posted by zztex View Post
                                My boy Tucker might launch in the 9th
                                Terrible at bat by Tucker. I too thought he was going to be the hero this inning.

Originally posted by Cazador View Post
                                I’m not sure why you would pinch hit Diaz for McCormick. I hope it works out.
                                Dusty is an idiot. McCormick has been swing the bat and Diaz hasnt had a hit in a month.

Comment

Working...
                                X