This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sharecropper View Post
    Take your time . . We're making inroads to bayou recruits . . The ones that want to be "none and none" . . lol

FIFY!!

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
      FIFY!!
      Wow . . That's cute . . lol

Comment

Originally posted by Sharecropper View Post
        Wow . . That's the truth . . lol

i know right?

Comment

Originally posted by El General View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Another gem

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
            All we have to do is win out and beat OU ourselves. No 2 loss conference champ is assured a birth in the playoff. It depends on who the undefeated and 1 loss teams are.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
            Hypothetical:

Texas runs the table and beats OU in the champ game by a TD... who gets in?

12-1 OU who just lost, or 11-2 Texas who just won the "champ game"

OU losses to Texas
            Texas losses to OU & Arkansas

Comment

LOL

Texas is at a fork in the road. Ranked by a hair and facing another unbeaten ranked squad. There's a lot on the line as this is a huge recruiting weekend. Win, and it's another ranked win moving to 5-2 going into the bye week and still ranked mid way through the season. Lose... and well. F that. Just win!

Comment

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post
                Hypothetical:

OU losses to Texas
                Neither

Comment

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post
                  Hypothetical:

OU losses to Texas

Depends what else is out there.

OU past history in the playoff and the Texas draw may help push a 2 loss, but conference Champ in.
                  Last edited by Heath; 10-13-2021, 12:29 PM.

Comment

The way OU has played to date, I have a hard time seeing them not drop a game before the Big 12 rematch with someone from the Big 12.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                      If Kiffin goes to LSU, I hope Jeff Lebby (Ole Miss OC) gets the Ole Miss job.
                      Kiffin to LSU is nothing more than one big hallucination. Just like Urban Myer, Jimbo, and Hugh Freeze. All have heavy baggage except Jimbo.

USC will be hot and heavy after Eric Bieniemy. LSU will make Luke Fickell say no. After Fickell it is a tossup.

Comment

Originally posted by RaginCagin View Post
                        They can call it injuries all they want but it's opt outs. LSU is now without 14 starters in their lineup including all americans eli ricks, Stingley and Kayshon Boutte. They won't come close to winning another game this year except against ULM. Need to just cut ties with O now and be done with it. Players have quit, assistant coaches have quit and fans have all quit on 0. You can't normally find a ticket to the Florida game and when you do its north of $200. People can't even get rid of them for $40 right now. There may be 40k fans in attendance this weekend and I believe after they lose by 40 O is gone Sunday.

I also expect Eli Ricks to enter the transfer portal.

This is fun for everyone not named LSU!

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                          Kiffin to LSU is nothing more than one big hallucination. Just like Urban Myer, Jimbo, and Hugh Freeze. All have heavy baggage except Jimbo.

USC will be hot and heavy after Eric Bieniemy. LSU will make Luke Fickell say no. After Fickell it is a tossup.
                          I bet Matt Campbell could kill at it at a place like LSU that recruits itself.

Comment

Luke is their man. No doubt.

Comment

Originally posted by RaginCagin View Post
                              They can call it injuries all they want but it's opt outs. LSU is now without 14 starters in their lineup including all americans eli ricks, Stingley and Kayshon Boutte. They won't come close to winning another game this year except against ULM. Need to just cut ties with O now and be done with it. Players have quit, assistant coaches have quit and fans have all quit on 0. You can't normally find a ticket to the Florida game and when you do its north of $200. People can't even get rid of them for $40 right now. There may be 40k fans in attendance this weekend and I believe after they lose by 40 O is gone Sunday.

I also expect Eli Ricks to enter the transfer portal.
                              Mehhhh... Seen it before. It will run it's cycle. Most of these big names never lived up to their stars anyway except Boutte.

Best thing that can happen is lose out and get rid of that motley crew sooner rathere than later.

Comment

Bieniemy is the odds on favorite(real betting odds) to get the Raiders job. A lot are predicting Fickell will then end up at USC.

I’d yank the bandage off now and start working the market. Maybe stop the bleeding in players mailing in the season and keep some recruits interested.

Comment

Working...
                                X