Prime vs PSE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prime vs PSE

My bow literally blew up so I'm looking for a replacement. Im either going to buy a Prime Logic series bow or a PSE Bow Madness Unleashed. The stats are similar, but what I really want to know is which are more accurate since I unfortunately can't try both before purchasing. With the same ATA length and same speed, which brand do you feel has better accuracy?

The bow is only as accurate as the Indian shooting it. Not trying to be rude or anything. You are going to be the most accurate with the one that fits you the best and you are most comfortable with.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryP_1989 View Post
      The bow is only as accurate as the Indian shooting it. Not trying to be rude or anything. You are going to be the most accurate with the one that fits you the best and you are most comfortable with.
      To an extent, yes. But design matters, and there are some significant differences in design. The Prime bows use the "sandwich cams" which I have no personal experience with and center grip placement which users claim make a noticeable difference, and the riser "swerve." So I'm just curious if it has translated to any significant gains in accuracy vs a PSE of similar stats

Comment

I know no archer that shoots a PSE...maybe because Im not in the shooting circuit. Several committed archers I know with the ability to fund any new bow shoot Primes.

Might look at weight differences if it matters. The Prime something series feels like a boat anchor compared to my Darton 3800...however... cam adjustability without shims is pimp.

Good luck on the choice Mr Carabine.

Comment

There’s a reason a Logic was $1099 and the PSE was $599. No brainer

Comment

You’re trying to compare two bows that aren’t in the same category so it’s not really fair. Maybe put the Prime against one of the EVO models you’ll start to be comparing bows in the same ballpark.

Comment

I don’t know anything about a Prime bow I’ve mostly shot mid grade PSE bows for 20 years I’ve used others I’ve used more expensive but for this Indian a mid grade PSE is the most comfortable all the way around for me.

Comment

My vote Prime Logic.

Comment

Originally posted by hopedale View Post
                  My vote Prime Logic.
                  X2

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Prime for sure. That said, the Evolve cam bows from pse are legit.

Comment

I've had excellent results with PSE in the past, but I think I'm going to go ahead try the Prime just to see how it compares. Thanks everyone for the input

Comment

Just buy the Mathews V3 and be done with it

Comment

Working...
                        X