Some people are just a waste of space and good oxygen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some people are just a waste of space and good oxygen

Folks like Howard Dean are fueling the hate and attacks on churches. Basically he said that Christianity is filled with hate, or words to that effect. Also said Franklin Graham is evil. This past weekend saw churches attacked and set on fire. I guess Democrats don't go to church or believe in God because not one has stood up to condemn this. This country is in real trouble. There is a serious vacuum in leadership. Republicans aren't any better- I haven't heard any of them condemning this either.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Comment

Can't say I disagree.

Comment

Pos

Comment

Originally posted by okrattler View Post
          Can't say I disagree.
          which part?

Comment

Originally posted by Russ79 View Post
            Republicans aren't any better- I haven't heard any of them condemning this either.
            Yep. They are an absolute joke. Look at Abbott.

I don't care how much Trump can stand up against the current, at some point he will break. It would be nice to know there is at least one other person out there who could take the lead if Trump stumbled.

Comment

AOC is a waste of oxygen.

Comment

You're right DB- I don't know how some people have survived this long being some profoundly stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                  which part?
                  I didn't even read the whole thing. Just read the title to the thread and thought it sounded like a true statement.

Comment

Working...
                  X