Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Overnight Kayak, Camp and Cook (Axis burgers and Migas!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A few of us made another trip on a different stretch of the Upper Guadalupe a few weekends back (I got a little behind on editing!) Anybody else been able to hit the water, recently? The Hill Country rivers need some rain!

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-DxY9e7-gU"]YouTube[/ame]
    My Flickr Photos

pretty stretch of river. thanx for taking us along on your journey. I am sure the river is lower now than when y'all went. that area does need some rain. Was in Center Point Saturday and it was DRY...

Comment

Another great memory maker!

We need rain ....the river is calling me!

Comment

Thanks For Sharing!

Comment

Great as always. My boys and I did a fun stretch of the Rio Grande between Creede and South Fork about two weeks ago.

Comment

These trips are amazing. We eat like kings too with axis burgers, and Readfield's jalapeno/cheese sausage as a starter and migas for breakfast (Mary is an amazing cook). And kayaking with Michael is like kayaking with a professional cinematographer. He captures the trip so perfectly. And like he says on the video: beautiful stretch of the river. The scenery is really worth the trip. I am addicted.

Comment

Very cool!

Comment

Very nice video. I have been trying to do that stretch of river. Glad I watched the video, definitely will be doing it soon.

Comment

Looks like a great time!

Are mosquitos and biting flies an issue there? Lots of them up here all summer long.

Comment

It's all about the video!! Looks like a fun trip Thanks for sharing.

Comment

It truly is all about the video. Very nice folks I enjoyed it.

That coffee pot shot was awesome.

Did you have action on the fish?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Enjoyed it. Thanks for posting.

Comment

Watched it last night. As always looks like fun and I am jealous... I think you should guide a small group of us one day!

Comment

Originally posted by JRL View Post
                            Great as always. My boys and I did a fun stretch of the Rio Grande between Creede and South Fork about two weeks ago.
                            Awesome! That's a beautiful area!
                            Originally posted by txoutdoorsman24 View Post
                            Very nice video. I have been trying to do that stretch of river. Glad I watched the video, definitely will be doing it soon.
                            It's a nice stretch. I'd like to do it again with a little better flow.
                            Originally posted by oneeye View Post
                            Looks like a great time!

Are mosquitos and biting flies an issue there? Lots of them up here all summer long.
                            Surprisingly, we've never had an issue with mosquitos or bugs, except when somebody is on their phone late at night!
                            My Flickr Photos

Comment

Great video. Always looks like a good time!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X