Apparently you cant brandish a weapon in your own yard

Even if a mob comes onto your property
    [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=svLM7kQcOCw"]YouTube[/ame]

This won't end well for the mayor

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
      This won't end well for the mayor
      It better not.
      I am also rethinking my whole perspective of the police especially in these large cities. I cant understand why they continue to alloy politicians to politicize their departments.
      I dont see how there was ANY reason for them to go to that property.

Comment

The DA is horrible. Those folks should of barracaded up inside. Never let the bad guys size you up............

Comment

I agree with you but in this case they saw what they were already doing by tearing up his gates. I'm sure after hearing that they were going to burn him out and kill his dog,wife and him he wasn't having it.
          I can't say that I wouldn't have done the same thing.

Comment

F this S! All of it! Come to the suburbs and I’ll defend my family and my property by any means I deem necessary in my property.

Need a wake up call to shut all this **** down. Sadly it may take a really tragic event.

Comment

Originally posted by iamntxhunter View Post
              I agree with you but in this case they saw what they were already doing by tearing up his gates. I'm sure after hearing that they were going to burn him out and kill his dog,wife and him he wasn't having it.
              I can't say that I wouldn't have done the same thing.
              Where they made their mistake was coming out brandishing the weapons. Had they just remained in their house or under cover of their house and just started double tapping every one of the attackers as they came through the breached gate, They would have been fine. It was obvious they weren't in fear of their lives. They were just out there because they were mad. When you get mad and drop down to the level of the rioters, you just become one of them but arguing the opposite side of the argument. Had they defended their property, I think they'd have been in a stronger position to be cleared.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                Where they made their mistake was coming out brandishing the weapons. Had they just remained in their house or under cover of their house and just started double tapping every one of the attackers as they came through the breached gate, They would have been fine. It was obvious they weren't in fear of their lives. They were just out there because they were mad. When you get mad and drop down to the level of the rioters, you just become one of them but arguing the opposite side of the argument. Had they defended their property, I think they'd have been in a stronger position to be cleared.

I do t k is Missouri laws but they didn’t use deadly force, they used force to protect their property.

Can’t say I wouldn’t have done the same thing. Now neither of them have very good muzzle discipline and the wife has horrible trigger discipline but I can see where they did anything wrong legally.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

And this is exactly what liberals want.

Shoot someone with your gun - no matter what they're doing - and you're screwed
                  Just bring out a gun hoping to fend off potential threats - and you're screwed.

There will be WAY too much thinking involved to not get in big trouble... Even when on your own property and being threatened.

Liberals are for sure winning these last few months...BIG time.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                    I do t k is Missouri laws but they didn’t use deadly force, they used force to protect their property.

Can’t say I wouldn’t have done the same thing. Now neither of them have very good muzzle discipline and the wife has horrible trigger discipline but I can see where they did anything wrong legally.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Mike, I don't disagree with you, but fear of life is not as strong an argument for them now that they have been confrontational themselves. Had they hid and picked off a few, they would have been in a stronger position for a fear of life or injury argument in my estimation.

Again, I also do not believe they did anything wrong. Heck, I had an old man get stuck in my driveway last Fall in the dark. I didn't know who it was or what they were up to until I went and checked it out. I was heavily armed just in case, but I didn't use the firearms to intimidate and I did not brandish them, but I did have them and they were hot. My son-in-law was right behind me still in the dark and his were hot too. Turned out to be nothing, but I sure didn't go unprepared.

Comment

Kimberly Gardner DA

Originally posted by Johnny Dangerr View Post
                      The DA is horrible. Those folks should of barracaded up inside. Never let the bad guys size you up............
                      Kimberly Gardner is a corrupt government official sponsored by the far far Left hate rings
                      The St. Louis husband and wife who pointed guns at a crowd marching through a private neighborhood in June are facing charges, Circuit Attorney Kimberly Gardner announced Monday.

Comment

So.... why did the police comply with orders to do this? No one said no? I've been told forever this just wouldn't happen. Just did, no resistance.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                          I see it a bit different but had they shot someone for simply being on their property even coming through a secured gate I feel like they would be charged with murder.

Comment

i really hope it doesnt happen but if some thugs went and robbed this couple now AFTER they took his gun it would be awesome. the best FU ever to the dems...

Comment

It’s amazing that even though this couple has donated thousands of dollars to Act Blue (BLM) they still got torn down by the mob. What’s really amazing is that police were told to stand down from the mob when they caught wind they would return to the neighborhood. The neighborhood security was told to stand down and private security firms wouldn’t help this guy. All after his weapon was taken from him. Kind of sounds like the government set him up to be murdered.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X