No announcement yet.

Tiger King!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We have 2 lion and tiger shelters in Wise county. I don’t think they breed them.

Comment

Originally posted by diamonde40 View Post
      My wife and I agree with you and your chick 100%. We shut it down immediately 1/2 way through the 2nd episode.
      Lol ok lemme just hold up here. So for whatever reason I did finish it. And I’ve had multiple people agree the first two episodes are trash and don’t hook ya.

But if you can make it to the third - it gets more bizarre, more interesting, and more hard to put down and actually turns into a semi ok show.

Comment

I wonder what a tiger king condom would be worth right now ?

And maybe the grossest part was the thought of eating a slice of pizza made with that thrown away Walmart meat [emoji2961]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by MadHatter View Post
          Watch Wild Wild Country
          Netflix???

Comment

Originally posted by 3DW5 View Post
            Netflix???
            Yes

Comment

Oklahoma and Florida combine for a dumpster fire of epic proportions

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                That was a good one but also, how did he have an EMT/Paramedic jacket on so quickly? Lol
                We were all wondering
                “Where did that jacket come from? Why does he have it? Why is he wearing it? How did he just happen to have it the second a persons arm got ripped off?”

Comment

Originally posted by 3DW5 View Post
                  The only show that compares is The Wild Wonderful Whites of West Virginia!!!!!!!
                  Maybe the biggest train wreck of all time.

"mama, can you carry me over there so i can kill him?" Jeez.

Dude thought he'd get 6 mos. probation for murder. On and on...

Oh, and "Mouse". Holy cow.

Comment

For the record, I have heard the big cat pros on that show say the term "black panther" at least 3 times..... so they do exist

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Tiger King!!

Comment

Just finished it WOW I can’t believe all the crazy going on there.

Comment

2 episodes in and will watch more tonight.... Is it just me or does Joe Exotic just remind you of a little gay Kenny Powers?

Comment

Originally posted by ca1219 View Post
                            2 episodes in and will watch more tonight.... Is it just me or does Joe Exotic just remind you of a little gay Kenny Powers?
                            A gay version of every character Danny McBride has ever done. I finished it this morning and man I am not a fan of reality TV but how the hell a network didn’t get that on the air is crazy. Even crazier as many ties as Joe had to the DFW metroplex and as close as the zoo was I’m surprised we don’t have more first hand stories.
                            Definitely worth the watch.

Comment

One of the later episodes when Katy Bates was riding the jet ski, it reminded me of the Kenny Powers jet ski episode.

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X