No announcement yet.

Tiger King!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just finished the last episode. Now I can make sense of all these messed up memes I've been seeing.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

They were asking the guy sitting in the lawn chair behind what looked like a camper questions about the doc and the interviewer asked how many wives he thought the doc had, quickest response ever. "I don't give a f*@k". I laughed too hard at that one. You could just tell he really doesn't give a ****.

Comment

Did anyone else notice that every person who owns a big cat "zoo" is also a predator. Joe, Doc, Jeff, etc. Heck I think Carole is the biggest.

Comment

We just watched episodes 1 and 2. Good stuff!

Comment

And....after u watch it u will know that black panthers DO exist !!

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
              Jeff, it'll change your life. No matter what someone may have done. No matter how low someone may feel some days. No matter how many poor decisions someone may make in their life.....this show will make them automatically feel better about every aspect of their tigerless, mulletless, full-*** covering chaps wearing life.
              I'm beginning to think you are funny!

Originally posted by doug View Post
              Trainwreck after trainwreck! I loved every second of it!
              This says it all!

Comment

My cousins met the Joe dude from this show a long time ago. I know whereabouts he had his cat sanctuary deal but I haven't been there. Haven't watched Tiger King yet but I heard it's funny. He looks kinda like what it'd look like if Billy Ray Cyrus had a baby with Lance Bass. Looks super gay.
                Last edited by okrattler; 03-27-2020, 09:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                  I'm beginning to think you are funny!
                  No ****!!!! That's what I've been telling you.

Comment

Nobody is allowed to have big cats except that B Carole Baskin #freejoeexotic

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by okrattler View Post
                      My cousins met the Joe dude from this show a long time ago. I know whereabouts he had his cat sanctuary deal but I haven't been there. Haven't watched Tiger King yet but I heard it's funny. He looks kinda like what it'd look like if Billy Ray Cyrus had a baby with Lance Bass. Looks super gay.
                      Its soooo Gay in the Best way haha

Comment

Nope.

Comment

It is even funnier and weirder when you know some of those involved in this documentary. Work at an exotic animal sanctuary when I was growing up. Have met most of the main people in it. They are all about as weird as they seem in the series. Joe is actually a bit weirder then they make him look.
                          Last edited by RShockley; 03-27-2020, 10:24 PM.

Comment

“He’s an insanely gay, gun toting, addict fanatic, man” lmao!! I was hooked after that line. Got two episodes left. Each episode takes it to another level. The funeral was jaw dropping, first time I’ve ever laughed at a funeral

Comment

Walmart Truck Pizza

Comment

I watched 7 episodes so far . It’s like a train wreak can look away .

Comment

Working...
                                X