Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2020 San Angelo surrounding area season thread..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stands for sale?

Originally posted by Baystealth89 View Post
    I have 3 nice rifle stands (box blinds) that are elevated. 2 with squar tubing frame and one all wood. Also have a bucees stand and fill all forsale in the bronte area if anyone is interested. I posted in forsale section but figured this would be a good spot. 1500 for everything to will separate. Just need to get it off the property sooner the later. PM me for pictures.
    Don’t see them in classifieds?

Comment

Originally posted by red-fin View Post
      Don’t see them in classifieds?
      If you look at post from me, you should find it. Posted it about a month ago I guess.

Comment

Made it out to the lease this weekend with my pops and the fellas. Got to share an amazing hunt with my dad and Was able to connect on a big sow. As a group we probably found around 15 sheds this weekend with a lot LF bucks still carrying both sides.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

2020 San Angelo surrounding area season thread..

Did the medicated wormer protein thing on our place this weekend... At $21.50/sack it adds up quick so we cut it a little bit with a redneck blender (see video).. Brushed in turkey blinds, re-palleted water totes that had rotted out, built a deck, leveled the farmhouse and trapped 5 coons. We must be getting close to eradicating or they have another food source because we trapped for 3 days with 10-21 traps and caught 5...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyCP5msPOfM"]Medicated protein-Redneck blender - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited by Smart; 03-01-2020, 08:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
              Did the medicated wormer protein thing on our place this weekend... At $21.50/sack it adds up quick so we cut it a little bit with a redneck blender (see video).. Brushed in turkey blinds, re-palleted water totes that had rotted out, built a deck, leveled the farmhouse and trapped 5 coons. We must be getting close to eradicating or they have another food source because we trapped for 3 days with 10-21 traps and caught 5...
              Sounds like a good productive lease weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by Bone Thug View Post
                Sounds like a good productive lease weekend.

I’m paying for it today![emoji23]

We got a lot of stuff done this weekend. Nice having good folks on the place working together to knock a bunch of projects out. Temperatures were cold as hell Thursday and Friday early but your couldn’t ask for better temps in the afternoons.

Comment

Got some work in out west as well. Set up the new tank blind and filled some feeders. Did a mineral lick, we’ll see how they take to it. Still pretty dry out there, hopin for some more rain this week

Comment

Big rain across the tracks SE of Angelo

Comment

Looks like a good one hit WV area

Comment

Big rain in Irion and Sterling co. Haven’t checked totals yet but going to be multiple inches.

Comment

Originally posted by txwhitetail View Post
                          Big rain in Irion and Sterling co. Haven’t checked totals yet but going to be multiple inches.

Hopefully it puddled for Jack....

Comment

Originally posted by txwhitetail View Post

Perfect timing...Sure happy to see it.

Comment

Great! I set up my rain catchment system last time I was out. I bet my tank is full. Hopefully it's enough to bring the pond up substantially too.

Comment

Another round about to hit us it looks

Comment

Working...
                                X