2020 Saltwater Fishing Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
    the beach front on saturday. You might be able to cast half way to cuba with the forecasted winds
    haha ok. I'll try anything so well see how it goes?

Comment

Better bring your long johns n rain gear too!! Gonna be mighty chilly surf fishin' Saturday mornin' ... and maybe a bit damp!
      Sure beats sittin' at the house wishin'... tho! Good luck! Post up some LDFP's!!

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
        Better bring your long johns n rain gear too!! Gonna be mighty chilly surf fishin' Saturday mornin' ... and maybe a bit damp!
        Sure beats sittin' at the house wishin'... tho! Good luck! Post up some LDFP's!!
        I'm sitting here looking out the window at the surf right now and boy it's moving bigtime! I didn't bring any extra clothes to stay warm but I'll give it a go. Don't mind cold water too much.

Haven't fished down here since my teen years, 33 now, so it'll be a miracle if I get a bite, let alone catch something.

Comment

Originally posted by txoutdoorsman24 View Post
          I'm sitting here looking out the window at the surf right now and boy it's moving bigtime! I didn't bring any extra clothes to stay warm but I'll give it a go. Don't mind cold water too much.

Haven't fished down here since my teen years, 33 now, so it'll be a miracle if I get a bite, let alone catch something.

These kind of days I get momma to drink a little and see where things go. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
            These kind of days I get momma to drink a little and see where things go. Lol
            Now that's how you fish when the weather is crap

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
              Now that's how you fish when the weather is crap

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
              One of the benefits of being 15 minutes from the boat ramp.

Comment

Hahaha good thinking.
                Surf ain’t much different this morning. Wind has laid but waves are brutal. Surfers are out in force

Comment

Hahaha good thinking.
                  Surf ain’t much different this morning. Wind has laid but waves are brutal. Surfers are out in force
                  You need to come back in May, that's when the real men start fishing

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post

[emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Haha yea. I’ll be fishing fo sho by then. But I’ll come back for a clinic

Comment

Haha yea. I’ll be fishing fo sho by then. But I’ll come back for a clinic
                        We'll all be fishing by then. Get with us bubba I'm sure you can jump on one of our boats.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

We'll all be fishing by then. Get with us bubba I'm sure you can jump on one of our boats.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
                          Sounds good. I dang sure wanted to set a line today but man this wind is brutal. Took the kids out to walk the beach instead. Next time I guess.

Comment

Going to give it a shot tomorrow. Planned on heading out today but it is way too windy.

Michael

Comment

Had a good trip last week before the front. Went 20 for 32 on wahoo. Couple studs mixed in.

Comment

Did a little bit of fishing a couple weeks ago.

Comment

Working...
                                X