• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AgHntr10 View Post
    Perfect, thanks!

See my install here. I didn’t measure it, just eyeballed it

Comment

DO you have the FXT? I've got a Fortress roof for one I want to sell.

Comment

Are you changing roofs?

Comment

Next time I clean mine out I will have to take some pics.

I have an aluminum roof on my FXT. A shop in El Campo builds them. I paid around $600 (not coated). They are angled out on 3 sides, with a drip rail all the way around. I wouldn't have a roof without a drip rail. It channels the water to the corners, and keeps the water off of you. Really nice. It is also strong enough to stand on. I can send anyone the info if interested.

I have a Koplin removeable, tilt out windshield. I love it because it is easy to remove by yourself, and stores easily. I run it all winter, and when it warms up I take it off. I like the wide open view, and the wind in my face. If it goes to raining, I can put it on in 2 minutes. Fits my needs perfectly.

I keep my bed folded in, and use a 1x6 in the bed slots to keep items like a machete, loppers, chains, & misc tools from sliding around too much. I have about a 12" wide section of a stall matt in that area too that helps to keep that stuff sliding & banging.

I have a custom built tool box bolted in to the bed too, and that is my favorite addition. I have all the hand tools that I ever need, all the time. Super handy.

I have no need for a lift or big mud tires. I run this thing almost every day on a working cattle ranch, and haven't gotten myself in a bind yet with stock tires. It does everything I need to do, as is. I like the factory style tires so far, as I travel allot of gravel road and they have held up very well for the last 2 years.

I have the Kawasaki heavy duty spring kit, but I haven't installed it yet. The factory rear springs are my only complaint on this rig. A little load will squat it pretty easily. I am hoping that those remedy that some.

I also built a handy front rack. The factory rack has some predrilled holes that I used to mount mine. I built mine just big enough to handle a small ice chest, as I didn't want to tempt myself to overload it!

I will try to post some pics soon....

Comment

Originally posted by AgHntr10 View Post
            I like my fortress roof. The big selling point to me was ability to fold it out of the way and dump the bed of the FXT. That shouldn't make a difference to you though if you just have the PRO.
            Originally posted by Chance Love View Post
            DO you have the FXT? I've got a Fortress roof for one I want to sell.
            Bought a FX yesterday and ordered the Fortress roof.

Comment

About to install the lift now and waiting on everything else to show up.
              Attached Files

Comment

My dads. I have a defender and it is the superior machine for sure so far, but the mule with a lift and new tires is now a totally different machine. We left the tires at stock offset after the lift, which are now narrower just to help not sling mud all over us. It rides way better now and you dont hardly need 4x4. Before it would get stuck on wet grass.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

some pics

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

a

Comment

tool box, bed, muffler mod, gun rack

Comment

Palmetto - I like your “dog mods” no UTV is complete without one!

Comment

Still waiting on the Fortress roof to show up. 2” lift, 14” STI HD6 wheels, 28” Roctane XD tires, brush guard, front receiver hitch, LED headlights, 1/2 windshield,and seat belt bypass.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by dc1986 View Post
                            Still waiting on the Fortress roof to show up. 2” lift, 14” STI HD6 wheels, 28” Roctane XD tires, brush guard, front receiver hitch, LED headlights, 1/2 windshield,and seat belt bypass.
                            That looks good!

Comment

Originally posted by dc1986 View Post

What is this seatbelt bypass you speak of???
                              Mule looks great btw

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by savin yours View Post
                                What is this seatbelt bypass you speak of???
                                Mule looks great btw

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X