Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gods Creation Taxidermy(still in business?)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 67olds442 View Post
    Pretty sure a lot of us got scammed. He has no more store front, website is gone, and he won’t respond to calls emails or texts. Maybe I’m wrong but it ain’t looking good.
    I just saw this post. I apologize if I havent gotten back to people. It’s been a pretty rough winter. We have finally moved . The new address is 10203 Granbury Hwy., Weatherford, Tx. 76087. We are up and running and yes I have hired help to get me caught back up. We will be getting to all of you as soon as we can. Thank you, Mark Couture

Comment

Originally posted by Mark Couture View Post
      I just saw this post. I apologize if I havent gotten back to people. It’s been a pretty rough winter. We have finally moved . The new address is 10203 Granbury Hwy., Weatherford, Tx. 76087. We are up and running and yes I have hired help to get me caught back up. We will be getting to all of you as soon as we can. Thank you, Mark Couture
      Congratulations on the new place. I would just like my bobcat back so I can take it somewhere else. Can I come to that address and get my bobcat and deposit back?
      Last edited by 67olds442; 05-02-2019, 05:45 AM.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Tye View Post
          Has anybody used him lately? I called him but no answer and the mailbox is full. I just went by his shop and his truck was there but no answer at the door. I also noticed his website is down. I took him a bobcat in Sept 2017 and was just going to check on the status. I know they take some time to do. There were some skulls outside by the door(I guess waiting to be euro’ed) and other stuff scattered about.

I hope nothing has happened to him.
          Not sure

Comment

Gods Creation Taxidermy(still in business?)

Good luck to everyone with issues. Too many shady things going on with this shop it sounds like, no matter the quality of work.

Comment

Comment

Sure got quiet around here, did he get back to anyone?

Comment

Nothing but crickets over here. Guess he just wanted to give out his new address

Comment

I spoke to Mark today. He is working diligently to get every ones work back. I have a dog in the fight as I have a fox and Auodad with him approaching 22 months. I am not defending him, just telling you that he promised he will not run on peoples money or their work.

Comment

I finally heard from him also and my cat is supposed to be ready by this weekend.

Comment

[QUOTE]I finally heard from him also and my cat is supposed to be ready by this weekend.[QUOTE]

I sure hope you get it and post pics. Im anxious to see it too!

Comment

no dogs in this fight either but hopefully all of yall can get what you want/need either hides back or completed taxi work.

Comment

Mark never came through like he said he would in July. I did receive a text from him saying it would be ready on August 17-18 but he hasn't came through on that date either.
                            Last edited by 67olds442; 08-22-2019, 06:22 AM. Reason: Spelling

Comment

Originally posted by 67olds442 View Post
                              Mark never came through like he said he would in July. I did receive a text from him saying it would be ready on August 17-18 but he hasn't came through on that date either.
                              Wow that is not good... I am SO happy I found this thread, I was going to drive many hours to drop off a cat.

Comment

I would give him a deadline and then look at other options for getting it back, refunded or taking him to court.

That is BS! Another business owner who has no idea and not organized

Comment

Working...
                                X